Asked to join for work with good package at times of recession.

Best Answer

I took decision to sleep 61/2 hours a night in place than 7 !

Best Answer

well im going to tell you probably what you dont want to hear.... but her goes . i am blessed and i have seen in my life those who are christians and leave it all in gods hands deal with these things differently i have seen young couples that are durt poor they would walk to church and they walked with a smile on there faces never complained or anythink, then on the other side a woman kept coming to my boyfriends house begging for money so we gave and she never stoped she would even take our last dime if we let her, so i find that if you have jesus in your life youll never want because you are satisfied with the bare minimum such as cloths shelter and food, that jesus fills that what is empty in your life and money will never fill that missing spot

Best Answer

Not really affecting me much at all, not too directly anyway, we were lucky not to be hit too bad by it.

Best Answer

women are always asking about my job. Oh wait that was before the recession too.

Best Answer

Whoever took your picture should be fired. It looks like they were falling over as they were taking the picture :)

Best Answer

I lost everything and all I have left is EP..... I love it! lol

Best Answer