Invasion of the Care Bears .. they flood the world with lolly pops!!!

Best Answer

Can I have my own unicorn? O.O

Best Answer

Funny you ask .. I'm the care-giver of all unicorn's in the universe!!! I will grant you this very special gift as long as you understand the power in the magic they hold!!! Be sure to follow the directions when getting ready to fly, unicorn's can get a little excited!!!!

Best Answer

Lol, you jealous?

Best Answer

Excellent!! We'll meet up in Care-A-Lot on the 21st. I expect to be meeting up with HoneyFlake when I find you.

Best Answer

Nobody knows. It says in the Bible that only God knows how it will end , and exactly when it will end

Best Answer

His holding his cards close to his chest on this one,don't you think?

Best Answer

The words not ending OK I've been keep getting asked plus no one knows when does the world END !!!

Best Answer

The problem with "end of the world" scenarios is that nobody properly defines what they mean by "end of the world." So, end of civilisation, end of human life, or end of the planet? The cockroaches will still be here long after we've gone.

Best Answer

Let us hope it's a happy ending! I like happy stories

Best Answer

really i think it will be, ok this was a beginning to the end, now it is in this date, and then in this date, the 21st is just another day, i hope you don't let this ruin your day, have fun and don't worry about it, live your life, have a great 21st and 22nd and 23 and so on, happy xmas.

Best Answer

The world had been ending for years according to the prople

Best Answer

Nuclear detonation or meteor collision as you said is logically the only end to humanity in the quickest way possible. But no the world isn't ending...but something will happen.

Best Answer