It depends at what stage of the relationship you have the intuitive response. If it's after a day or a week or a month, you're probably just a slave to the chemical reactions in your brain and body, because you don't know the person yet. But even after that it's a tough call - it can take years to truly know someone, and to really know which flaws you can ultimately live with. Instead of trusting the moments when your intuition tells you that it's "the one", listen carefully to the tiny things that whisper to you that it's not the one - that sounds very negative, but we tend to ignore the bad in favor of the good... and I've never heard of a single relationship that collapsed because of all the positive qualities the other person had. But this is just my take on things.

Best Answer

You know, I completely LOVE what you've written! I mean you're so right.

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

100% positive

Best Answer

Lucky you! Tell me more!

Best Answer

It is a long story, and you might not beleive me lol

Best Answer

lol maybe I would because I'm looking for ways to distinguish a right intuition from a wrong one.

Best Answer

follow your head not your heart, your smart you will know.

Best Answer

follow your heart

Best Answer

true! :-)

Best Answer

He probably doesn't exist in my lifetime...

Best Answer

Awww, I'm sorry about that!

Best Answer

It's been wrong three times so far so I guess my intuition is no good!!

Best Answer

Yeah, I'm kinda in the midst of one right now!

Best Answer