My husband is still alive and kicking ...
ItsmeDee ItsmeDee 41-45, F 27 Answers Oct 3, 2012 in Hobbies

If I died, I'd want my wife to get back into a relationship with someone as soon as possible. I love her and want her to be happy.

Best Answer

Wait until the life insurance check clears your account.

Best Answer

if your asking this question, you might as well start looking

Best Answer

Mines stilll alive I just seen something in mature that got me thinking..

Best Answer

=)

Best Answer

About 31,536,000 seconds

Best Answer

The appropriate time is when the individual feels ready. There is no set time nor book that is written in stone that says anyone must wait….I seen em having another/other waiting in the wings when! Kind of sounds as it does, but you must take care of you who else will? I say your ready when your ready even if it’s yesterday! It’s w/in & it’s our own choices to do what we want to experience in our own lives. As long as we aren’t intentional hurting another/other….then…ღ ღ <br />
Feel your life… Need nothing. Desire everything. Choose what shows up. Feel your feelings. Yet when all the emotion is done, be still and know that it’s you who creates your own world…& …happiness~♥~

Best Answer

It depends; people grieve differently, and for different lengths of time. I accepted the first date after my husband's passing a year and a half later (at the misguided urging of friends) and it was too soon. You'll know when you're ready.

Best Answer

However long it takes for you to find a winner! The last thing your spouse will want you to do is replace him/her with a deadbeat....no pun intended!

Best Answer

I think a year or so depends on how long is depended by the individual person really

Best Answer

I have never had to consider this but, I would think that after several months, if a special dating opportunity presented itself and it felt right and I was comfortable with it, I might take it as a sign to proceed.

Best Answer

Depends on the age of the widow/widower. If he/she is old, then just forget about dating again. If he/she is young, then I think its best to date again but have to wait till he/she finished mourning the death of the spouse.

Best Answer

When you want and feel you can date. There is no set period. I know a woman who still hasn't dated in six years, and I know those who dated within 6 months.

Best Answer

2 days your time might be up tommarow

Best Answer