psychicprayer psychicprayer 36-40 16 Answers Jan 1, 2013 in Marriage

grief following death of someone whom is deeply loved..... takes time<br />
two to five years is usual<br />
.... but each must judge for him/herself when the time is right.<br />
it is about the need to process the loss, more than out of respect for the deceased. the deceased just want the one left behind to be happy.<br />
respect, from robbie

Best Answer

When you have healed mainly from the loss of the spouse and when you find that you are truly in love and not just lonely from missing your spouse. Only you know when you would feel comfortable getting married again.<br />
My mother died when she was very young. My father who was also young, never remarried. He dated and had girlfriends over the years but he never remarried.

Best Answer

great answer ..x i agree it should not just be about feeling lonely from missing a spouse... xx

Best Answer

Some time close to when you estimate the estate money is about to run out.

Best Answer

If you are truely in love and not just trying to fill an empty space from your loss then go for it. Some folks aren't cut out to be alone for long. I think if your spouse loved you he/she would want you to be happy. Just make sure its for the right reasons.

Best Answer

I believe that traditionally it's 1year.

Best Answer

just do it when you want to. why wait because you're supposed to? i know it sounds bad, but if you're over it by 2 years and you wanna get married to someone else, then do it.

Best Answer

if your happy to marry again, go for it, i wish you well for the future :)

Best Answer

no i am not even married i was asking on behalf of a friend....she did remarry after 2 years and 8months of the death of her husband .....i was just wondering what people thought .... x

Best Answer

well good luck 2 ur friend :) xx
happy 2013

Best Answer

What ever works for you

Best Answer

You presume that you will remarry. That implies you are already dating and have met somebody.

Best Answer

i was asking on behalf of a friend i am not even married!

Best Answer

Right after, I may not even attend the funeral!

Best Answer

and if you did..... you'd be wearing scarlett? respectfully of course, one t!t tucked in out of respect hahahahaha. respect, from robbie

Best Answer

whenever you are ready to and have found the right person

Best Answer