Immediately! Just don't let your ex know xD <br />
Seriously though, I guess it depends. When your ex is "mentally stable", for lack of a better term, then I guess it's okay! I would give it a grace period of 2 to 3 weeks after the breakup, but after that much time, if your ex isn't over it, then they need help!

Best Answer

That sounds reasonable. Since there's kids involved, I'll go ahead and wait until the sheets cool down (was thinking like 20 or 30 minutes) so not to confuse them.

Best Answer

Ah, with kids it's different... If they're yours, the grace period definitely extends : / It's a traumatic shock when parents break up. However, if they're not yours and you might not see them as often, then it's not AS bad. Like you said though, you might need to wait a bit longer~ But anyways, if you're not going to see them anytime soon, you can go ahead and hunt, warrior xD

Best Answer