If he LOVES HER, he'll do whatever it takes. A woman will just pounce and be agresssive as us males do sometimes. but if your situation was messed up in and on all fronts but with promise of.the greatest love known or portrayed in any story you can imagine, patiences need be present and empathy as well.

Best Answer

you can wait for years but you can also be missing out on greater things ... move on

Best Answer

yes im on 4 years. pathetic, i know

Best Answer

bro it happens, maybe if your deticated she might fall for you but if you dont think shes worth chasing or if you really have to ask...then maybe she ain't worth your time.

Best Answer

I thought I could pine for a certain girl for 20 plus years until the girl I was secretly pining for got engaged and had a baby... Time to move on.... That village has been plundered so to speak (apologies in advance for the insensitive vulgarity)

Best Answer

Yes! At least in our country, yes. :D

Best Answer