like seriously how long does ***** last for if its inside a condom that has been tied up so no air can get to it? nd its been left in a hot room for a bout 3 to 5 days can a girl still get pregnant?, okay idk if u can reply on this. buht i aint asking for me. its for a friiend.
amyylOuisexO amyylOuisexO 16-17, F 5 Answers Nov 9, 2009

I don't know but I wonder why you are asking. Are you planning to try and get yourself pregnant? I think ***** dies rather quickly and most condoms have spermicide in them.

Best Answer

I hope you are not thinking of impregnating yourself on the sly with a used condom!

:D

After 3 - 5 days at room temperature, you would probably give yourself a pretty impressive internal infection which might land you in hospital.

Please be nice. Wrap up the condom nicely in a piece of paper and dispose of it properly. These things are not flushable, okay? And then wash your hands. Good luck.

AP

Best Answer

Very unlikely. Most condoms are treated with spermicide.

***** can live outside the body for a little while, and I understand that the lifespan varies dependent on a lot of factors, but 3-5 days at room temperature is almost certainly too long...

And incidentally: you might want to do the housework a little more often. Leaving a used condom around for that long is just NASTY!

Best Answer