seriously considering divorce, we cant stand each other. but we still do it once in awhile. is that normal? i feel like i cant go more that a month with out it.
blknurse blknurse 26-30 16 Answers Aug 9, 2012 in Intimacy

Was once in a situation where I was without for about 6 months. After that long it's amazing how much impact the little things can have. Like a whiff of perfume or the sound of a woman's heels, absolute distraction.

Best Answer

Just about :)

Best Answer

The longest I went without sex was about 17 months. It was difficult at first but you get used to it. If it's on your mind, read a book, take a jog, etc.

Best Answer

I whole lot longer than I can hold my breath. yea life. not. however, u know ur situation better than anyone. if it works, it works.

Best Answer

Its been 3-1/2 years for me. Prior to that I went 7 years. You get used to going without. I can't be with someone I'm not dating.

Best Answer

I can go as long as I want. $ex isn't on my Mind all the Time.

Best Answer

it never sneaks into your mind? i could be minding my business and it just kinda grabs me.

Best Answer

Yes it does,but when it does, if it is not convenient,I think of something else. I don't Dwell on it. If the opportunity arises I go for it. Until them I live my Life. It's much Happier that way.

Best Answer

My relationship with my ex, while I was still with him, was pretty much over. He knew it, I knew it, we'd still do it. It turned into a thing where we were doing it, since we were both there, there was no more love involved. You're lucky.

Best Answer

Yup, it's very normal.

Best Answer

just feels weird cause i hate him outside the bedroom.

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer

wish..its forever!!!

Best Answer

As long as necessary

Best Answer

Apparently 2 years...and still counting...

Best Answer

good for you. i feel horrible, i lack self control.

Best Answer

Trust me, it's not easy...I asked my gyn how much longer until I'm considered a virgin again. ;) But I've seen friends make terrible mistakes and I'm not willing to go there. Oh, and yes, this is all due to divorce.

Best Answer

It's been over a month. Almost two.

Best Answer

Quite long, as it turns out.

Best Answer