Samsung81 Samsung81 26-30 476 Answers Oct 13, 2009

I'm a Virgin! So I CAN!

Best Answer

Same here. 37 years and counting...

Best Answer

me too :) 23 now and virgin

Best Answer

Hmm, I was 28 when I caved.

Best Answer

26 me too go us .lol

Best Answer

well me too .so i can but dnt want to may be .oh GOD m blank about this.

Best Answer

Thats great,really...???

Best Answer

22 and still a virgin. So my whole life I guess.

Best Answer

48 years and counting. I've tried, though.

Best Answer

Until i find myself pressing against the washing machine lol...or seeing a sausage and becoming aroused.

Best Answer

wanna sex with me........lol

Best Answer

hahaha

Best Answer

danm

Best Answer

you are a fantastic woman

Best Answer

Let me come show you a real sausage

Best Answer

I need to meet you

Best Answer

I went 3 yrs. Sex without any feelings behind it became very unsatisfying and unneccessary to me. If I needed an ****** I could give that to myself.

Best Answer

Yes, it is unnecessary, especially when that is what it is, you might as well just ****, and that is exactly the way i see it as well!

Best Answer

With someone else? Years if need be. Nobody loves me like I do. LOL

Best Answer

lol exactly!!! I was gonna put something along similar lines!! I can go forever without sex with somebody else, but nobody loves me quite like myself lmao!

Best Answer

Not long at all I am a f 25 and all I think about is sex it don't matter wat time of day or were my nipples get hard and my **** gets swollen and the moisture accumulate And iu dream of someone known or unknown. Just walk up to me and understand they squeeze my breast and rub my **** I just like it a lot

Best Answer

buffohidenaya@yahoo.com
contact me on my id

Best Answer

That's the way a woman should talk - straight up and honest.
If my gf is too pre-occupied, I visit my arteficial vagina friend (a large vacuum flask) and pump my *** into it.
Waiting a week is too long...

Best Answer

I'm exactly like that too. I'm a male 35 and I cannot stop thinking about it several times a day every single day. Yet I haven't had sex for the last 2 years and the more I go without it the more I'm thinking about it. It drives me crazy. You see I don't care about family, children etc. I just want plenty of sex until I'm unable to stand up! Why can't I find any women who want just that?

Best Answer

I would like to talk to you in private

Best Answer

uuffff i like it tooooooo

Best Answer

A long time, probably forever. Sex isn't such a big deal. Sure it feels good, but I have more important things to be doing with myself.

Best Answer

hm

Best Answer

Yeah I know what you mean.

Best Answer

Love ur answer

Best Answer

i CAN go a LONG time but i PREFER to do it as much as possible

Best Answer

add me
i am an adult baby with 2 mommies who are pregnant and are smokers they are lovers the best mommies in the world. i take care of my 2 mommies who are lovers and plan to be married and they promise to baby me and treat me like a baby i love my mommies look at my mommies pregnant bump in my photos my mommies diaper me bottle feed me and control me

Best Answer

I haven't decided to have sex with anyone yet because of my health issue. It's not that bad, it's that I'm cared about the next person who's going to sleep with me. I am a Hepatitis B carrier since I was born and what I know is, I will allow someone in and enjoy my body when all is complete -- trust, understanding and love. Is this asking too much?

Best Answer

That's just asking for all the right stuff. Keep asking for it, it'll come...and so will you!

Best Answer

hi there can we talk personally

Best Answer

No , that's what i expected , but that's rare , very rare , so i have decided to live alone , sorry single , i'm virgin now , and 23

Best Answer

its not i think thats at least what we can get

Best Answer

add me i am an adult baby with 2 mommies who are pregnant and are smokers they are lovers the best mommies in the world. i take care of my 2 mommies who are lovers and plan to be married and they promise to baby me and treat me like a baby i love my mommies look at my mommies pregnant bump in my photos my mommies diaper me bottle feed me and control me

Best Answer

14 years I'm 14 and I don't lpan on having sex in the near future!!!

Best Answer

i think u can wait till time comes with the right person it worth waiting good luck.

Best Answer

Yes it is worth the wait when it is to make love with that somebody special.

Best Answer

Apparently longer than I thought.

Best Answer

Ha! Same here.

Best Answer

Me too. 3 years now and counting. And it's not because I chose to. I've been serving in the army fr a year and after that I relocated to a new place where I don't really have many friends. I find it extremely difficult to meet women but even I wasn't expecting that I would go for 3 years without having sex. I now know I can do it though very reluctantly....

Best Answer

so far 22 years, (I'm 22)

Best Answer

I'm a F 47 yrs old Have a body better then most 20 yr oldsAnd most people think I'm in my 30's. I love sex.<br />
When I was in a relationship I wanted it all the time, got mad when I didn't get it. I won't sleep around so For now I Take care of myself. Haven't had sex for 2 weeks its the longest I've gone in 7 years.

Best Answer

Wow. It's been over a year. Are you married? I am

Best Answer

I'm normal. I need sex anytime anywhere.

Best Answer

buffohidenaya@yahoo.com contact me on my id

Best Answer

lol it is good have a nice time

Best Answer

and who says that is normal?!? Nothing is actually normal, normality doesn't exist!!!! What you might deem as normal and what someone else would deem as it could well be two very different things entirely!!! I don't deem anything as normal, I don't even believe it exists, except in societies opinions of what they reckon it should be!!

Best Answer

I could go forever without sex.<br />
That doesn't mean I would tho, are you crazy?

Best Answer

I could go forever without sex. ...and i will do that as far as i thought

Best Answer

lol and you are asking me if I am crazy?!? hahahahahaha can't know me too well if you have to ask me that question!! God damn, everyone that knows me knows I am crazy!!!

Best Answer

With someone else yeah I could go forever without sex, but not with myself lmao hell no!!!!!!

Best Answer

Apparently longer than I ever thought or dreamed possible....... married 6 years and been without sex with my husband for 1 year........ not for lack of trying though. I miss it terribly........

Best Answer

Why aren't you having sex?

Best Answer

I am also married for 6 years. Haven't had sex for over 2 years. The wife just isn't interested. It has been a difficult situation. I love her and want to remain faithful to her, but I need it bad! I understand what you are going thru,

Best Answer

My first wife and I went thru this sort of thing, not two years but long stretches of time, months. It drove me crazy, and I was never able to get a good answer why. I've remarried two years ago and my current wife and I have a great sexual chemistry so I might go three or four days without it but no more. I told her of my past experience and my current wife really tries to make sure I'm happy sexually, and in turn I'm all in to trying new things, keeping it fresh and alive in the bedroom. So maybe it's communication, or chemistry or maybe you just need to be demanding. Talk it out and work it out maybe you just need to listen and follow each others advice.

Best Answer

I'm in the same boat. My wife is basically asexual and thinks I am too.

Best Answer

I can go without sex forever...but I won't like it. And I'll get cranky after about a week.

Best Answer

same, but i'm in a no-sex relationship cos i screwed up! that is until we marry, ...... urgh so i'm cranky most of the time, and can't think of much else!!! something's gotta give, eh?

Best Answer

forever if need be... if i close myself completely off then it would be possible... i keep getting tempting reasons not to do so though...

Best Answer

i found a way and i did it... and will continue to... it's now beneath me...

Best Answer

as long as it takes to find the right woman with passionate body chemistry

Best Answer

Aha, but then that doesn't have to be just sex in that case, it would be more making love, which there is a huge difference between the two! Mostly it does tend to be guys who can disasscosiate emotions from sex, making it to be not a caring thing, I know there are girls like that too, these days, but still, it is those people that cheapen it to make it be viewed the way it is as not loving, when infact with the right person sex and making love are both as equally loving.

Best Answer

I can tell you one thing for sure. I will never try to find out how long. My approach is always to look for the next opportunity. I'll let someone else have the going-without record.

Best Answer

Me too, I'm always on the lookout for someone who will agree to have sex with me.....but it has been many years so it's hard to remain optimistic.

Best Answer

it's almost been a year for me. I've only had sex with one person and she left and divorced me last year. So I'm not going to have sex until I remarry, however long that takes.

Best Answer

i really respect that

Best Answer