guys72 guys72 36-40, M 13 Answers Oct 30, 2011

Depends is a popular word here... same for me.

If I haven't had sex for a while I *** fairly quickly, particularly if we've been building to the point of contact for some time. However, if I've *********** at some point in the last 24 hours I can typically last up to 20 mins before *******.

Those times when I *** quickly generally lead to me going down on her, play with her for 20-30 mins to where I can get it up again and then we have another round which lasts upwards of 45 mins. So, in some respects, waiting to have sex for a few days can have a payoff!

Best Answer

As a general courtesy, I try to hold out long enough for my wife to have hers first. But to answer the question, I can have sex without ******* for as long as it takes to ***. LOL

Best Answer

same here dude , & the funny part about that is you both cumm at the very same time :) mmmmmmmmmmmm

Best Answer

Not sure if this question is meant to be directed at males or females or both?....but in my case, I don't tend to measure the time it takes me to *** as I am a multiple ****** person so happy to just keep going and going without keeping track of how long it takes me to ***....more like how often! :)

Best Answer

Hours, or until she wants it.

Best Answer

I'm virgin, but if I ********** in the last 48 hours, I can ********** for 2 - 3 hours before I *********. I sometimes ********** multiple times a day. I can ********** for about 20 minutes before *********** if my testicles accumulated one week or more of *****.

Best Answer

Depends on how excited I am and how long since I last came. If my penis is still being rubbed or licked and I get to a certain point or I don't stop thrusting I simply cannot help it my ****** starts and I *********. As long as I stop moving or rubbing before this point arrives I can delay indefinitely. The problem is this point starts coming "forward" the longer a session lasts and starts getting closer together - e. g. I have to stop and wait a few minutes before I have to stop again to prevent ******. Slowly though the time I can spend thrusting or rubbing gets shorter and shorter and the time I have to wait or stop moving gets longer and longer.

Best Answer

well can't talk for anyone else but me . so when i'am with my lady & we'er doing the wild thing , i do my best to hold off till she's ready to explored

Best Answer

I can usually hold off ,as long as a like ,I love to how a women as much pleasure as I can ,...... could we be friends please

Best Answer

From my point of view, it depends what sexual position a male is in. Missionary position makes a guy *** the quickest.

Best Answer

Depends - for me, can be a few minutes to an hour or so. Depends on goals, partner, etc. Being able to continue to round 2 without stopping means I often don't have to try to wait.

Best Answer

How long have you got?

Best Answer