Nimbus007 Nimbus007 46-50, M 22 Answers Nov 20, 2011

About 6 months whether I needed one or not.

Best Answer

If you haven't showered in two days, you wouldn't be safe around me...I'd hose you down and clean you up!

Best Answer

if the dog stops licking your feet, you've waited too long

Best Answer

That depends on how busy I was during the day.......Luv my showers!

Best Answer

a few days then you can get acne or an infection

Best Answer

If I wash my hair and my neather regions- I can go shower free for a week

Best Answer

I would say four days, and then you would be in grave danger of being beaten to death by someone tired of smelling your pits.

Best Answer

That would depend on quite a lot of factors; whether you are male or female, what the weather was like, whether you were healthy or not, how you exerted yourself physically during the days, and so on.<br />
I generally need to get into water within 48 hours; but sometimes I have two showers in a day.

Best Answer

i have to have at least one a day,i hate feeling dirty

Best Answer

I guess we're going to find out, eh? *holds nose* :P

Best Answer

never tried :) although once on duke of edinburgh i went for a few days without.... that was a stinky part of my life

Best Answer

Eww... I think the health effects from not showering come in stages. <br />
In a couple of days you start smelling. Body odor kicks in<br />
Im guessing in bout a week acne, pimples and blackheads start appearing.<br />
After a month for both women and men serious issues start occuring in the groin area. (crabs, lice)<br />
After that infections on the skin...lesions...who knows what else!

Best Answer

You do realize that crabs (pubic lice) are insects right? They don't just develop out of nothing because you're dirty. They have to be transferred from someone already infected.

Best Answer

Um I'm pretty sure ya get crabs and lice by sleeping with people with crabs and lice. Not by avoiding bath time. Have you ever thought about going back to school?

Best Answer

So I recently went almost a month. No acne skin problems or blackheads occurred. Some days I smelled a little bit worse than others but that was generally because I had consumed whiskey the night before. I don't intend on this experiment but was forced out of my rented house due to leaking roof, torrential rains, ceilings collapsing, and a slumlord who refused to put me up in a motel. I ended up staying with a tightwad friend and didn't want to get bitched out about the water bill. I did however use the swimming pool about 4 times a week so please don't judge me! Lol

Best Answer

i went 4 days without taking a shower...

Best Answer