I'm not sure if I'm over it quite yet. . . But I'm gonna say seven looooonnnng months.

Best Answer

It took about 9 tough months. Now when I see him or hear from him I feel nothing. Feeling nothing is the best feeling in the world. I no longer want the guy and feel so free to finally be where I am at.

Best Answer

It has been nine months for me and yet I still feel horrible.

Best Answer

I never really got over it. I ask myself what did I do to make him go psychoic. I was loving wife, I held job down,I took care of kids and the house, Wtf did I do wrong?

Best Answer

I ask myself that say question.

Best Answer

It takes me a while, but as long as I get there in the end the time it takes really does not matter.

Best Answer

HA trick questions, I have no heart

Best Answer

Wish I had to heart then this would not be as crappy as it is.

Best Answer

2-3 years. Very good friends with him now...but it took time

Best Answer

Excellent

Best Answer

He's one of my best friends...I'll always love him...I learned a lot from him and our disaster of a marriage.

Best Answer

I doubt we will ever be friends. To him and his family I no longer exist.

Best Answer

Then that is their mistake. If you are unable to accept that you did at one time love someone, and that there was in fact a reason you were together...then you will continue to face the same obstacles in life over and over. Learning is a big part of saying goodbye. Exceptions....abuse and the such.

Best Answer

I did love him still do in many ways.. Not sure why we were together except so he could walk out on me with no explanation and I could go through this hell.

Best Answer

The answers will come in time...be patient...I'm sorry you're going through it.

Best Answer

I hope that the lesson here is for him for the why we were together. For me we were together to spend the rest of lives together he just chose not to honor those promises we made. Maybe it is to teach me not to trust anyone and not to let anyone in that close again.

Best Answer

You know that is not right, that doesn't make sense...you know better. It's sad but some people just get lost sometimes, for whatever reason...you have to learn and grow from it, not shut down and withdraw.

Best Answer

A really, really long time.

Best Answer