Idoagree Idoagree 41-45 13 Answers Nov 26, 2012 in Broken Hearts & Betrayal

I never got over him, after trying for a good 4 years. We ended up getting back together, not from my initiative. We are still together now.

Some people you will never get over. They will always be in your heart no matter what you try to do. Others you will forget easily.

Best Answer

Are you happy back together?

Best Answer

We never quit loving each other during those 4 years. We just couldn't be together because of a lot of delicate circumstances. Long story.
Anyway, Yes. We are happier than I could ever put into words. I can't even describe what I feel. I wish i could. The best I can do is say I love him with all my heart, and have never been happier in my life. It feels perfect.

Best Answer

My ex partner? We were together for 4 years. She was the love of my life. For me it was a choice, not because I didn't love anymore, but because I loved her and we both knew our inner healing paths were taking us in different directions. I don't think I'll ever get over her. She is a beautiful person who brings so much to the people around her. Our time together was one of much growth and we both have moved on to continue our journey. My ex husband, however, is a different story. We were together for 13 years. It was hate and fear all the way for me, and though it's been 18 years since my divorce, the wounds will always be a scar. I don't know if we really ever get over anything. I think we just learn to live on.

Best Answer

2 months.. 2 years

Best Answer

Sorry... it took longer to get over someone if you really love him.

Best Answer

eh. I was a dumb teen. :]

Best Answer

I was with him for five years. It took me ten years after that to get over him and now we work together as a team. The love is not there with me anymore. I am not sure about him.

Best Answer

Really? Wow that's amazing - how do you work with someone that you had feeling for? I am not sure if I can do that

Best Answer

You can do it after all the wounds have healed. The PLUS is being educated into human behavior. I now see why him and I didn't get along and I don't want to go down that road again. I refuse too actually

Best Answer

I learned how to not let it get me down. I had a choice. I could stay in the past and cry or I could move on and heal. Its true what they say "The first cut is the deepest"

Best Answer

i broke with him 2day i dont think am gonna get over him any time soon

Best Answer

You will ... :)

Best Answer

9 hours 20 minutes (10 minutes to pack my pag) another 10 minutes to get to the bus station, and the nine hours to get to Edinburgh from england

Best Answer

I don't know, when I left him I was no longer in love with him and found him repulsive. We were together 8 years

Best Answer

the easiest thing in the world for me to do is forget. i always live with the present

Best Answer

I wish it's that easy for me. :)

Best Answer

i do agree

Best Answer

10 years of marriage. I was over it before it was over

Best Answer

I was over it before it was over? pse tell me more

Best Answer

Fell out of love, hung in for the kids, saw that was a wrong reason, left

Best Answer

Does you husband seem to "get it" now that you are serious?

Best Answer