my first love is my FIRST love i can never get over her but ive learned to live without her

Best Answer

Never did. I managed to find her on facebook about a year ago. She lives on the other side of the planet now and has a husband and child (sort of). We email almost every day but haven't seen each other for over twenty years! I don't really do 'split ups', just 'drift aways'...

Best Answer

A solid 4 months. And I never spoke to that cheating &;@!# again.

Best Answer

One night of dedicated mind work

Best Answer

ooh how??

Best Answer

I was suffering so much, so believe it or not I forced myself to emotionally fall in love with another person. And suddenly the whole pain was gone. This is true story!

Best Answer

wow really? i think ill have to try that. good advice, actually!

Best Answer

am doin fine tho i wud neva forget ma first love, still love those beautiful first love memmories......we shared

Best Answer

2 years or less

Best Answer

my first love and i are actually still friends, but that breakup i will never forget. we had to split up because i moved away. i am still very fond of his friendship, but keep it as that because he is now married. and i am happy for him :)

Best Answer

oh wow i really wish mine was still friends with me. But glad to hear you're happy for him and on good terms

Best Answer