How exactly did you deal with it?
IHancock IHancock 22-25, F 8 Answers Aug 15, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Missing and letting go of someone, in my experience, comes in waves and portions over a prolonged period of time. You miss different aspects of that person at different times and you process it. I remember reading somewhere that the average amount of time to "get over" a breakup or loss is around a year and a half, and personally for me that was about right. That's how long it took for me to be totally completely alright with it. <br />
I think however, one can reach a level of happiness and contentness after a period of months after whatever incident happened, if you work at it [and it can be worked at]. it's not the same as that year and a half mark but it's helpful.

Best Answer

How did you work at it exactly??

Best Answer

I'll message you :]

Best Answer

too long

Best Answer

I still haven't been able its hard would rather try it over again see if we could get it right

Best Answer

It doesn't take me long. Once we are down to only associating with one another on Facebook, I cut the ties. There is a time for everything, and everything's time must end eventually.

Best Answer

4 years

Best Answer

Still waiting.

Best Answer