LadyGuinevere78 LadyGuinevere78 31-35, F 24 Answers Jul 14, 2012

17 and counting

Best Answer

15 years so far.

Best Answer

22 years and going strong...

Best Answer

18 YRS. FOR ME >>>

Best Answer

Five years. He was the man of my dreams for the first 3 years. Then something changed in him. The way he dress, the way he acted, the things he would say, he wasn't the same person. The person he was becoming was an awful human being. Selfish, needy, dirty, unfaithful, Drugy, rude, mean, hurtful. To the point where he was bashing me about my college education. he was bashing me on how i spend too much time with my family and at work and with tennis. I have never been treated or so abused emotionally by this man towards the end. It was hard. i loved him soo much. And I put so much into the relationship that i stayed the longest i could. One day, i realized this is who he is going to be. and i didnt want to be associated with that. I did not like the person i was when i was around him. To put into perspective this is an example of one night. New Years. I spent time with him. He is in a college Frat. He got extremely intoxicated to where he couldnt function. we went to a party down the road. He made me walk back 2 miles in 3 inch heels and a tank top dress when we took a taxi there. He left me in the living room at his frat alone with 3 other men i had no clue who they were (terrifying) for 2 hours and when i went to go find him he was doing drugs in our room and spilled it allll over my clothes bag and inside it. (not happy). Then ball drop came. he was expecting to kiss me after all of that. I was not having it. New years kiss means a lot and i wasnt certain. He tried i pulled away and gave him a hug. we walked into the hall way and he put both hands on my arms and slamed me up against the wall forcefully yelling in my face and calling me names. I went to his room, and i put pjs on and layed in his loft bed. (he was so drunk i was almost certain he wouldnt have been able to get up there and he would sleep on the couch). as i stayed there crying, he continued to party downstairs and forget about me. I had thankfully fallen asleep. then i woke up to him grabing my *** like he would get something. I sat up smacked him (clearly deserved, and i have never smacked anyone EVER). I felt so angry and hurt. I moved down to the couch. And to top it off, he kept calling me Kelsey.... thats not my name.

Best Answer

omg you poor thing, men can be such ***** and when they have you were they want you than they start treating you like crap. well luckly you moved on and didnt get hurt anymore. it could have been really bad, you couldve been rapped, ny him or by anyone of those nasty men. Im glad to hear that didnt happen and i hope you have a better relationship now and if not the right man is out there some where n youll find him when the time is right, just remember to always be safe, never let yourself be put into a situation where you could be hurt again! Thats is really scary and I wish you the best of luck and my God be with you and always keep u unsafe and my god bring you the man of your dreams that will love you for you forever :)

Best Answer

Thank you so much. I have been through a lot. I have moved on. but i have not found a good guy yet. Someday. :)

Best Answer

10 years and still going

Best Answer

12ish years

Best Answer

23 years and counting :-)

Best Answer

11 years.

Best Answer

1 year and 10 months.

Best Answer

2 years and a few months. Long relationships are great.

Best Answer

Well 4 months :P

Best Answer

4 months

Best Answer