A week, he called to make sure I was okay. Then another week. Then a month. Every month for a while. Then maybe every 2 months, which is where I am now.<br />
Problem here is we decided to still be friends. Mostly it was him who initiated a "Hello! How's it going?", and maybe it was counter-productive to healing for a little while. But losing a friend and a love? Too painful.

Best Answer

I wish mine was still willing to be a friend. You're right its much too painful losing both.

Best Answer

I suppose my case is kind of rare.
When people sever ties with another, they figure that's it, clean cut and nothing more to do with them. But you know, sometimes the edges are frayed- they were a part of your life, and that will never change, that they were there. You've got your memories though, and you've got the hope for a bright future, and someone else who will one day love you like you've never been loved before!

Best Answer

thats true :) its really sad still :(

Best Answer

Hang in there. It will get better, given time.

Best Answer

good :)

Best Answer

Broke up with her and then, by her insistence, we went to evening church service immediately after. It wasn't until after service she accepted it was over, poor gal. :/

Best Answer

2 years and counting!

Best Answer

About 2 years...saw him at a bar...we talked...been great friends ever since.

Best Answer

Almost 3 years he waited

Best Answer

He moved out the end of August and hasn't really spoken to me yet. He has the kids ask me questions but will not initiate a text, call or anything else. I think it is because he is ashamed and knows that his behavior is that of a coward and not a man. He left because he was caught with another girlfriend. They work together and he lied to everyone and told them that he didn't start dating her until after he left (not true). He said he would pay the household bill until I found a job ( I was a SAHM for 3 years). He hasn't done that and has paid the house payment when they call him at work. He has rented a place with his girlfriend that is 2 times what we paid and has been buying tons of stuff and is now on vacation with her. He knows that a real man doesn't run from his responsibilities but he is in his selfish period.

Best Answer

I do not speak to or see any ex. Done is done.

Best Answer

A lifetime.

Best Answer

There is only one ex I am still not able to speak to, and to lay it out there, its because he still expected certain things....if you know what I mean. And that's not my thing.

Best Answer

it has been like 15 years and I haven't

Best Answer