eman8891 eman8891 18-21 18 Answers Feb 16, 2011

I don't know when this question was posted because I didn't read the entirety of the page, nor do I care to. If you want to lose weight with minimal risks to your health then make sure you do no eat for the first 9 hours you are awake, the take a nap, then after about 3 hours sleep eat a small amount of protein (lean meat like chicken is best) NO larger than a FISTFUL. Then sleep until you need to wake up. You will wake up with blood shot eyes after the first or second week, but do not do this for more than 3 weeks. You will most likely lost roughly 20 pounds give or take a few. It worked for me and everyone I've recommended it to. I do NOT recommend this for diabetics, youll probably die!

Best Answer

what if cant sleep?

Best Answer

drop down to 2 medium size meals a day you should drop it in a few weeks IF you avoid two things oils and sugar. those are what put fat on you mostly.

Best Answer

Why you are prefect just the way you are...<br />
Besides why would you want to be just another silly stick figure with puffy lips?

Best Answer

Starving yourself u lose nothing u have to eat.if u don't body holds onto your weight and goes into survial mode u can eat 1400cals and exercise lose weight every week

Best Answer

It's not healthy to lose more than 2 pounds per week, because then you are losing muscle instead of fat which lowers your metabolism and makes you gain it back easier. But to answer your question: a pound of fat is around 3500 calories. Assuming you're not huge already you only burn about 2000 calories per day, so it would take around 26 days. Although you would be nearly dead by then so you would burn a lot less than 2000 calories in starvation mode. So plan for a month.<br />
That is if you want to lose fat. If you are preparing for a boxing match the easiest way to lose weight is to dehydrate yourself. You can sweat out 10 pounds in a few hours if you want to risk dying. But this won't make you look better and you will gain it right back when you drink more water.

Best Answer

all i want to do is lose 15 pounds now then when that happens i'll know im skinny and i'll exercise again and watch what i eat..

Best Answer

If you drop your caloric intake to 1200 to 1500 calories a day, with moderate exercise, it'll take 6 months to lose 15 lbs.<br />Of course, you'll always be hungry and you'll put the weight back on in about a month and a half after you resume your normal eating habits . . .

Best Answer

i dont eat breakfast anyway i only have dinner at 5:00 and snack on a m&ms then off to bed..

Best Answer

One of my best friends just checked into a clinic because she has an eating disorder. She almost died. Please don't starve yourself.

Best Answer

It depends on how fat u r fat people lose weight quicker if they stop eating 4 a while and work out 2 or at least do somethin physical, sex?

Best Answer

i'm 120 pounds i wanna be 105..

Best Answer

Eat fats and protein, and reduce carbs and sugars. No soda.

Best Answer

That is one of the best ways to make it really difficult to ever lose weight.<br />
Assuming you don't exercise much, if you will do something mild like walking the dog for an hour every day, you will find your body craving what it needs and not a lot more within a week. It will actually be revolted by stuff it does not need, and you could easily lose that fifteen in a month and feel better about most everything at the same time.<br />
Assuming you have a giant weed habit or something, you might also want to give that up.

Best Answer

Try this. It's called the 4 Hour diet. I saw it on Dr. Oz and Dr. Oz says it really works. Go on a low fat, low calorie diet and go for a 1-2 mile walk 3x a week, with the following little differences...every morning 30 minutes after you wake up eat 5 eggs or the equivalent amount of protein. Every night, place an ice pack on the back of your neck for 20 minutes.<br />
Once a week it is okay to go out and binge. BUT you have to drink a glass of grapefruit juice right before your binge. This causes your muscles NOT to store the binge foods as fat. THEN when you get home you have to do squats for two minutes.

Best Answer

You would drop dead before you reached it.

Best Answer

do u drink soda? if u do just drink lots of water and u will slim down dont drink anything else

Best Answer

i do drink soda but i stopped a few days ago.. I do drink lots of water everyday..

Best Answer

i need to drop the same ammount of weight for my wedding thats exactly in 3 weeks i'm around 150lbs 5'0 or 4'11

Best Answer

can someone please help me? I want to lose weight to is this the right forum for it?

Best Answer