Fee115 Fee115 18-21 12 Answers Mar 2, 2012

Until you see a difference in your weight.

Best Answer

I used acaiblast pills and on day 3 I went for a walk and by next morning was down 5 pounds.... I'm 18 I didn't know that water weight comes back so this sucks but I exercise about 1 hour a day not including the normal running around teenagers do. I also Do weight watchers.... Which is actually having me eat a lot more than I'm use to. On an adverage day before my diet is have a fatty breakfast then salad with no dressing for lunch then a dinner of 1/3 pasta 1/3 meat and 1/3 vegetables. I've weighed 256 pounds since I was in 3rd grade.... I was obese of course but when I took this pills by day 3 I was down to 244 pounds and had all the positive effects of detox/diet pills.... So I was wondering is anyone has a good tip to keep this water weight off I walk about 2 miles a day and that hasn't even had my weight budge.

Best Answer

Seems like people are really low with their weight and see no way out when they take such things as diet tablets. Diet tablets take may be over 2 months to see a reall difference in weight. They could even take over 3 and half months. Try slimming world or programes like that they are much safer.

Best Answer

Well; Diet Pills CAN be VERY harmful to you in the long run .... Look them up in the search engine for their side effects ..... <br />
I went from 355 lbs to 199 WITHOUT any diet pills .... <br />
Want to to know how ? Message me and I'll tell you what I did with NO pills , no investments in diet plans , electric gadgets etc ... just common sense eating and a little exercise ....

Best Answer

If u go for a walk when you take them it'll half the time

Best Answer

Have no idea what so ever, shocked people still take such things. If you want to lose weight and keep it off a change in lifestyle is needed, otherwise whatever you do to lose weight, once you stop that, the weight comes back and more.

Best Answer

Diet pills don't do all the work for you. They're pretty much nothing more than maybe an appetite suppressant and an energy booster. You'll still have to control what or how much you're eating and exercising but they help take some of the pain away of diet & exercise. If they actually were little magic pills, everyone would be using them with success (including me!).

Best Answer

once if you take enough number of it and get on the weighing scales

Best Answer

Why don't you try exercising and watching your calories? <br />
These are sure fire ways to lose weight and get in wonderful shape! :)<br />
If you do both of these things you should start seeing weight loss FAST!

Best Answer