bftroy bftroy 56-60, M 26 Answers Oct 21, 2009

I use a back-pack water bottle and its attached hose. Large, about two liters. about 80 % wine and 20% very hot water. I tie myself to my bed. An inflatable nozzle in me is attached to the bag. I have the bag high above me. the nozzle is tied in place so it won't slip out. My hands are handcuffed to the bed corners. My escape key is burried deep in a LARGE ice block and attached to one of my cuffs by 100 feet of cord. It takes hours for the ice block to melt. (in a big plastic bowl) Once in position, I release the clamp on the tube. A restrictor slows the flow. The hose then falls out of reach. I am forced to absorb all of it, slowly over a long time. I get really drunk and have to experience it while I wait to get to the key. The pressure comes and goes... oh well. I also put on a cd on tv of one of my favorite "adult" films. I get so excited, but can't relieve myself.

Best Answer

ROFLMAO! omfg - this has to be one of the very best posts I've ever read on this site! <3

Best Answer

I came across this recently as well. As long as you've had a good cleansing first, if the wine is taken slow, you can retain a long long time as long as you're not up bouncing around. Many times I've let it absorb all the way in without having to expel at all. And it's a really nice buzz. Nurse Judy has had some good advice on this subject and seems to have a lot of fun with it.

Best Answer

yea if you don't get up an around you can hold it all nite i have did this

Best Answer

Yes..and add some more in later when your buzz starts to go away..I know..be careful for sure.

Best Answer

I usually take 1/2 a bottle, diluted with an equal amount of water and hold it until it is all absorbed. It feels great and I love the buzz from it.

Best Answer

Yes if careful it can be a wonderful relaxed ..and horny feeling

Best Answer

You are absolutely right about that!

Best Answer

Agree with you all. Very erotic and relaxed feeling. Looking forward to alone time this weekend to be able to enjoy myself with this and chat on line.

Best Answer

Well if you're interested in a wine enema, I've been practicing for awhile and I'm currently in the middle of a "session". I personally, take a 1 Litre Wine bottle, and because our house doesn't have a funnel I got creative and cut up some garden hose to make it into a bong basically. Anyways I fill up the Garden hose - it's long enough to fit about 1/4th of a bottle of wine in it, and then I put my thumb on one end once it's full and put the other end in as far as a I can comfortabley and safely go - so that my inner sphincter when it conracts doesn't shoot the hose out.

Once I have done this, (and this is all in the shower - where better?) I make sure I'm sitted comfortably against the shower wall, and let my thumb off but only for half a second at first - to take it slowly. Then I wait. rub my stomach counter clockwise if I feel any discomfort, and BREATH. - Relaxing is key. Then I'll let off my thumb again more and more until I can just pour the wine bottle into the bong as much as I feel I can take.

It's really a relaxing experience and it feels pretty amazing to take all that fluid in. You will feel really full if you let it in too fast and then you will have to expel it all.

So for everyone that's tried it and had no sucess, I will tell you exactly the key to make it a success because i've been trying for weeks and finally I've managed to get a really good buzz off it it.

DO NOT EXPEL. Try your best to relax and let it absorb. if you expel, think of it like taking a sip of beer, and the spitting it out. You'll never get drunk like that! To be safe, always take 1/2 of what it would take you normally to get drunk. That will give you the best and safest results. I.E. if it takes you 1 full bottle of wine to become drunk to the point of throw -up. Take half (perhaps a little less if it takes you to throw up at a full litre) and you'll be drunk off your *** in about 10 - 20 minutes after you've finished absorbing as much as you can.

I like to drink a beer afterwards. It continues the effect instead of getting really fast high by really fast low.

No - it doesn;t FEEL any different than drinking it, but the warmth isn't in your stomach and you won't TASTE any alcohol. Plus, it's rather erotic.

Last and probably most important tip. Give yourself a couple of water enema's to get rid of the poo and **** out of your system. It's all healthy and normal but you'll **** some really small poo. Get rid of as much as you can before taking anything in, or you'll be ******** out all your expensive alcohol, which is pointless.

Good luck and enjoy :)

Best Answer

OK... what is this website??? But anyway, I have been doing beer and alcohol enemas for a year or two now. I just did a full bottle of wine (750ml) and I feel so F'ing good right now. Just to let you know... it took me about 10 minutes to type this up to this point, and I usually can type 40-50 words per minute. Alcohol (it just took me 2 minutes to spell alcohol even though I already spelled it correctly once). Now I forget what I was going to say. Anyway, You better work your way up to it!!! Don't go for a full bottle of wine all at once!!! When I first tried it I did one bottle of beer, eventually working my way up to 4 ounces of vodka into 12 ounces of water (in a regular store-bought water bottle). That probably only took me about 3 times, but I used to drink a lot as a teenager, but now I'm 48. Anyway, I just held this 750 ml bottle of wine for 2 hours now, probably not going to let any of it out. OK, after re-reading this I know I wanted to say....(I can't remember now).. oh yeah, it feels like you can think at 100 percent capacity, but your physical body is so F'd up it's silly. I guess typing out your thoughts is the same deal. I can think clearly but I just can't type this friggin thing!!! Definitely DO NOT DO THIS AND TRY TO DRIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

What i want to know is how is your gastro Intestinal track afterwards? i mean you get gastritis if you drink along (hense the 'beer belly' thing - but I'd love to by pass the gastro-intestinal tract, get buzzed and not cause damage to the majority of my digestive tract. Am I kidding myself? or is this the right way to go?

Best Answer

I've also had full absorbtion. If I've gone earlier that day, it's easy to hold it, and eventually it just goes away...I agree however, I never feel like it's that intense of a buzz, but I'm a drunko, so who knows. ;) I just like the sensation of being filled with warmth. I put on some music, grab a book and take a bottle of wine in the bum. Can't explain it, but that's very relaxing and sesual to me!

Best Answer

As long as you can !!

Best Answer

delete

Best Answer

i hold mine a long time it is wonderful

Best Answer

I am holding it at the moment!!!! About 15 minutes now and still can write!!

Best Answer

I have taken beer enemas with similar results. You do need to be careful though, alcohol poisoning could occur. The sensation of the effervescent fluid in your bowel and colon is something delightful, and results in powerful and intense *******.

Best Answer

had anyone tried sparkling wine i am keen.

Best Answer

thanks nursejudy wish i could aquire your personal help for just such an experiment, Does it give the same blood alchol reading as drinking the wine?

Best Answer

i have done with sparkling wine . i can insert 2 0,75 litres bottles and hold long time.

Best Answer

I have been doing wine enemas for a few months now. I mix the wine to water at about 50/50 and can do about 3/4 of a liter at a time for at least 20 to 30 mins for the best effects. Then I repeat a couple more times.

Best Answer

I must just have a high tolerance to alcohol. I've done wine enemas on a regular basis and I use a full bottle at a time, undiluted, and I barely ever even get a buzz off of it after holding it for 15 minutes or so! It's NEVER as intoxicating as just drinking it and what little buzz there is doesn't last any amount of time at all for me.

Last alcohol enema I did, about a week ago, I mixed a half-pint of this nasty blended Scotch that I had been given with a half bottle of wine and it still didn't do much in the way of effects.

Best Answer

I am 175lbs. and I use 24-26 ounces of wine mixed with 1/3 water. I take it slowly, so it prevents cramping, I hold it for 10 minutes or so. You really do want to be careful with wine enemas, and measure your intake. You can easily overdose, or passout and make a mess. That's not good at all.

Best Answer

As long as you are comfortable with it and it feels good. Just remember, if you get too drunk and pass out, and/or throw up, you'll have a mess to clean up.

Best Answer

What? You can do that? Oh my.

Best Answer

Why don't you just drink the wine instead of taking it through your *** hole. You *** hole is designed to exit things not to take in things.

Best Answer

so wrong. such a foolish statement

Best Answer

One of life's greatest pleasures is all the things that can be done with enemas ...
Debbie Cook

Best Answer

my wife always whined when she had to do that...

Best Answer

WHERE do you hold a wine enema?

Best Answer

Why would you want to hold an enema anyway

Best Answer