lottalatte lottalatte 36-40, F 32 Answers Oct 5, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Up to 15 minutes - 20 if I feel like she could be "the one"

Best Answer

Ideally for myself, i'd say 3-5 dates...but it has happened in less time. Sometimes unbearable attraction happens... There are plenty of people who wait long times, and still break up. There are also those who slept together on the first date that end up together. Its a gamble anyways, everything in life is temporary-EVERYTHING, and wish people would calm down over sex. Trust the person and be safe. Enjoy it whenever the time comes. You;ll know the right time, and worse come to worst, hopefully you enjoyed the s#x and closeness and didn't get your heart broken.

Best Answer

Nice philosophy!

Best Answer

As long as they make me.

Best Answer

As soon as they agree.

Best Answer

I've never had sex with a woman I wasn't married to, so I wait until I'm married. That's my norm. It's currently been about 2 1/2 for me since my ex wife left and she's the only person I've had sex with, so that's how long it's been for me and I'm not in any hurry to change that.

Best Answer

I can't remember that far back...But I seem to remember that a real gentleman waits until you've gotten out of the taxi..

Best Answer

Until Marriage

Best Answer

What's with all the 18-21 virgins on tonight... did church just let out?

Best Answer

For one, I don't go to church, I am Pagan. For two, I believe in saving myself for the one I really love. True love waits. I'm sorry I have high morals.

Best Answer

Totally fine with your decision, but you can love/adore/cherish your partner and find the passion non-existant too. (not sarcastic)-it may not be high morals, but too high of expectations, life is not a Disney movie... :)

Best Answer

Yup, never said others had to feel the same way (and Ironicly people in disney movies did it many times before marriage atleast it was implied) but that's the way I feel.

Best Answer

You have your own morals; the jury is out on whether they're high.

Best Answer

till i get the green light?.. (male) ;)

Best Answer

Under an hour. I was introduced to a very attractive very shapely very intelligent young woman who looked at me with big eyes and hung on my every word, raving about the photo portfolio I'd brought with me to show my friend, the host. Within minutes we were talking a walk outside and pawing each other. I was in my early 30s, slender, buff from working out six days a week, and told frequently by women that I was very good looking. Moments later we were in the front seat of my car, and she was sucking me off. It was heavenly. We decided we needed the roomier back seat. Just as we were climbing in, my friend, the host, drove up next to us with a carload of partygoers and said, "What are you doing?" I was sooo embarrassed. We'd lost all sense of time, and the party had broken up as we were exploring each other's bodies. I can't remember how I retrieved my portfolio. The delightful young lady and I went to her apartment to spend the first of many wonderful nights together.

Best Answer

My experience ranges from as long as six months ( never, ever wait that long again ) ... To as short as before the first date actually started... By the way, it's a hell of a way to start a first date, in case you've never experienced it. So, what I'm going to say is that if you expect the relationship to be meaningful, then probably not best to rush into it... Thinking about it, an amazingly high percentage of my sexual relationships involved no real dating at all...hmmmm...??? Btw, the sex at the beginning of the first date involved a girl I'd known for a little bit, and mutual attraction was well articulated prior to that first date...but still, a hell of a way to get things rolling...

Best Answer

My average is second date, but the shortest time I have ever had between meeting someone and having sex with them was under 10 minutes. I'm sure I could beat that record if I hired a prostitute but that's kind of cheating.

Best Answer

2 months

Best Answer

It varies.

Best Answer

Till there is actually some one there! And, that could be whole life time as far as I am headed (:

Best Answer

I live this to the lady. My wife grabbed by organ the first time we mett. Now 2 children later.... would like some more.

Best Answer

What...the...

Best Answer

What more of I want? Both actualy.

Best Answer

till the girl comes in one night in nothing and says my love my husband thank you for every thing i love you with all my heart and soul i will always be by your side no matter what

Best Answer

Uh I haven't had sex lol. But I'd guess I'd wait until I know them well, trust them, like them, and then maybe feel a connection and see where it goes.

Best Answer

Most people I meet ...I wait forever.<br />
I'm really okay with that. ;-)

Best Answer

2yarsss

Best Answer

22 years.

Best Answer