sweetFA sweetFA 31-35, F 34 Answers Dec 12, 2013 in Community

Usually about 60 seconds. If you really make me mad, maybe 90 seconds. I don't like me when I am mad so I kick it to the curb.

Best Answer

Angry state is not a good place to be i agree.

Best Answer

Nope, it ruins your state of mind, upsets others and just overall is destructive. I'm totally with you on that.

Best Answer

I blowup and then am over it.

Best Answer

Can you add me

Best Answer

Mild annoyances flash and are gone. But it takes a lot to actually make me angry and that doesn't dissipate as easily. I try to avoid real anger whenever possible.

Best Answer

Anger is a fleeting moment and dissipates quickly. The behavior that caused the anger may not always be forgotten. That depends on how egregious the action was that sparked the anger.

Best Answer

Very brief moments

Best Answer

A minute or two and I move on.

Best Answer

I try not to stay angry for very long. Bad things come when rage lingers.

Best Answer

Not that long what's the point

Best Answer

I don't get angry... wish I could sometimes. On the few times I have 'lost it' in the past I have always thought less of myself because of it... especially the time I punched a stack of chairs and broke my hand.

Best Answer

I try not to hold on to it. But how long it takes depends on what the offence is and how it affected me.

Best Answer

For the most part 20 minutes

Best Answer

Depends. My two best friends committed suicide due to sêxually abusive fathers. The anger has lessened, but its doubtful that it will ever truly disappear.

Best Answer

Sorry about your friends :(

Best Answer

It depends on what the reason. Someone hits me I get pissed off so when I hit them back I feel better. If someone takes my FOOD... You better pray that something kills you before I get you.

Best Answer

Yikes!

Best Answer

I always try to control it. Hopefully i can't measure it.

Best Answer

I really never get angry. I am more of a "get even" type. :)

Best Answer

there has a be a good reason for me to be angry

Best Answer

Agree.

Best Answer

Depends. Since a major change in my life, I have tried to channel my anger into other emotions rather than deal with that bullshit.

Best Answer

not long.

Best Answer

Not very long.

Best Answer

I don't hold onto to anger for a long time but things tend to bother be much more worse than normal.

Best Answer