Cheltsy Cheltsy 22-25, F 15 Answers Mar 18, 2012

They say hold, I hang up.

Best Answer

You've got your bananas all in one row

Best Answer

;D

Best Answer

It depends on what I'm on hold for. If it's a doctor about my son I'll stay on for 5-15 minutes. If it is anything else....about 30 secs then I hang up.

Best Answer

During my daytime minutes, I don't hold at all. In the evening, I will give it three minutes. That is about all I can take of hearing someone telling me that my call is important to them, but I am still on hold. It can't be that important to them.

Best Answer

If it for something stupid then 30 seconds and under,for important matters 15-20 minutes if I am in the mood to wait.

Best Answer

Variables: who I'm holding for, how much time I can wait, and how soon I must resolve the problem that has me on the phone.

Best Answer

I actually time it on a clock, and I wait for between thirty seconds and one minute.

Best Answer

20-30 sec

Best Answer

Lmao ok

Best Answer

The other day it took an hour but I really need to replace this cell phone . I really think they were hoping I did hang up but I got it done . the most horrible music I ever heard I made the woman laugh I said i don't mind holding but do I have to hear that dreadful music

Best Answer

Lol yeah I could def go without the music

Best Answer

complete silence would have been better and preferred

Best Answer

5 minutes that's it !

Best Answer

I agree!

Best Answer

Until my credit,low already,goes.Everytime.

Best Answer

Ive waited two hours. Sigh.

Best Answer

Then I hung up.

Best Answer

Oooh...must have been extremely important

Best Answer

It was -.-

Best Answer