Questionator Questionator 26-30 93 Answers Apr 20, 2011

Question of the Day

after a few hours without coffee or cigarettes id be more worried about how the wild would survive around me... lol

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

"The wild" is a pretty large category. If we're talking cold weather, count me out pretty quickly, but if it's a warm place with year-round easy to find and harvest food, I think I'd have a chance of surviving quite nicely.

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

I've managed 78 years so far

Best Answer

Until the wild is tamed.

Best Answer

My chances are better surviving in the wild than beating the questionator in the "question most answered" category.

Best Answer

I could live in it for the rest of my life

Best Answer

jeez... why is everyone liking the unrealistic ones like: "The wild will fear me" nooo the wild is huger than you. Unless you burn down the whole forest and somehow get out of the way WITHOUT an airplane, I would most CERTAINLY disagree. , stop with your fantasies of survival and self-preservation and violence... Trust me, it is not as glamorous as you would think, sitting in a comfortable chair, in a house while the rain is pouring.

Best Answer

not as long as some but longer than most..i'm talking about the real wilderness.

Best Answer

Just shoot me...

Best Answer

Not long enough!

Best Answer

To me I’m cultivated So very difficult..............:)

Best Answer

Depends where it was. In the extreme places most of us would drop in a few days, really. The indigenous peoples of these places know things we'd never figure out.

Best Answer

That sound you hear is me being devoured by a bear as we speak...

Best Answer

Forever - I work in New York City !!

Best Answer

One day. Seeing homeless people breaks my heart. Imagining dealing with a non contagious illness as I have and being so tired that when I am in a flair that its difficult to get out of bed terrifies me with the idea of homelessness. It would happen so easily too. Never should I had given up my small home back east to move to this desert. I cannot handle heat or sun either so there is no way I could handle homelessness let alone be in the wild. I concur with Connifer above me, death would be a better choice....shoot me too.

Best Answer

I am a survivor. I will survive in the wild. Cold wind, hot deserts - doesn't matter. I will put myself to the limits only to survive.

Best Answer

i am the wild, we shall merge and become one

Best Answer

probably loner then most as i was a scout leader and did a lot of camping out in the wild both in warm and cold weather, it's like no other experience you could image

Best Answer

uuummm. me? lol not long at all if i had to take a guess i would say probably long enough to starve. I would say i am a survivor and i can make it, but i never been placed in the wild to see what would happen so i cannot say that i could make it.

Best Answer

Not long - the thought of a snake in the dark or having to resort to some 'Bear Grylls' tactics (ie...drinking own urine...etc) to survive....ugh....wouldn't last the night. ;)

Best Answer

indefinitely - i grew in northern alberta - learned the basics of trapping - hunting - edible wild food etc...<br />
plus i have it in the back of my mind to maybe 'disappear ' some where in the deep wilderness

Best Answer