yiyib yiyib 18-21, F 14 Answers Dec 21, 2012 in Community

I'd cover myself in brains and yell Eat Me! I'd make a great zombie

Best Answer

As long as the bullets last...after the bullets...as long as my legs last...after my legs as long as I can chop with a machete...after that...I'm probably f*cked

Best Answer

My feet would never fail me .

Best Answer

Jeez we're barely getting over the Mayan end of the world and now I have to deal with zombies!?!?

Best Answer

I would not only survive, but thrive in that enviorment. Bring the zombie apocolypse.

Best Answer

A good while, I would stack up on big trained dogs that would only attack someone with the scent of a zombie and id get some guns.

Best Answer

Forever and a day . . . Zombie mimicry would be my new thing.

Best Answer

Provided the invasion caught me at home, I'd probably do well. I'm on the 2nd floor, got enough food and bottled water for a week, a few tools/weapons, and a supermarket 20 paces away.

Best Answer

I'd love to say that I would kill them all with my group of experts, but I'd probably be the first one to go, lol. So maybe about five minutes :P

Best Answer

longer than most...i live away from society. i have a shelter....i have dogs...i am prepared for anything

Best Answer

As long as I stayed calm and could find food..I already have defense against them..just a matter of finding a good place to hold out.

Best Answer