Questionator Questionator 26-30 57 Answers Jun 10, 2011

Question of the Day

First enter the bath room and watch how many people don't wash there hands, then follow them to the food and watch them pick up a roll or something and put it back....I just won't go there.

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

till all the food is over..and my handbag is full

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

Breakfast buffet's suck. They walk you past the buffet to sit you down. Then what? Then you have to immediately stand up and go back to the buffet to get your food. Then the coffee lady is going past and you think you should go back to your table or you'll miss your coffee. Then while you're at the buffet waiting for your eggs they clear your place and a new person is sitting in your seat.... I more time inbetween the table and the buffet.

Best Answer

Good for slimmers, do you reckon?

Best Answer

that's funny, sadly true, but funny

Best Answer

Yup, that's exactly why I always seduce the coffee lady ;o)

Best Answer

when you want a refill the code for a refill request it to put the cup on the edge of the table if you are going to drink alot you can ask for a pitcher they want you to drink alot.

Best Answer

I say, If your table isn't bolted to the floor or the wall, drag it up to the buffet table!

Best Answer

Long enough that the owners lose $$ -

Best Answer

That depends entirely on how close it is to the beer tent...

Best Answer

Each Tuesday afternoon/evening, one of our local pizza restaurants has an<br />
"all-you-can-eat-and-drink" buffet; I spend 2 1/2 hours there, consuming massive amounts<br />
of delicious pepperoni pizza and drinking huge amounts of soda! It is fun and enjoyable!<br />
Best wishes, from jrhanold!

Best Answer

At least 2hrs! I hate going with light weights who wanna leave after their first plate...BOOOOO!

Best Answer

Yeah, 4 plates is much better than 1!

Best Answer

ZERO time! A buffet is America's way of saying; we are special because we can eat like hogs, and throw away scraps of food that could feed the hungry......it's an ego sickness! Shame on Americans and their wasteful ways! Signed; An American

Best Answer

yep, that's exactly what it's saying and I LOVE IT! I'm going to keep getting fatter and fatter until I keel over from eating one too many stuffed plates of fried chinese food dripping with grease. Wether or not the rest of the world is all dim and grim, starving, doesn't stop me from being a sexy, confident curvy american woman :)

Best Answer

Amen! You tell it girl!

Best Answer

days

Best Answer

Until I can't fit in the booth! No but really, I'm there for a few hours. About half of that time is spent on desserts if it's a good one. The casino near me has a whole room for dessert and I try to eat a slice of each different cheesecake/pie/whatever. Anybody else go for two plates at a time??

Best Answer

salad plate and real food plate sometimes.

Best Answer

I will stay for at least an hour and forty five Mins..or until my tummy is soon stuffed that I gotta unzip my pants to let my swollen belly hang over..LOL

Best Answer

Then you ate some more?

Best Answer

Noooo...i go home.

Best Answer

until i can't fit in the booth anymore

Best Answer

Or the jaws of life! LMAO

Best Answer

i spend about hour there?

Best Answer

til they tell me to go.... :P

Best Answer

15 minutes xD

Best Answer

Until I'm unbuttoning my pants, then eating some more, and then I'm ready to pop. As long as there is room and I'm by myself then I'll spend hours there and leave blissfully stuffed! :)

Best Answer

Not ever long enough.....I always get so mad at myself because I can never eat all of the different food I want to. There should be a break time, rest and go back for more. I love variety when I eat.....I like a little of this a dip of that, etc..... buffets are awesome! MINUS THE SICK OR NASTY INDIVIDUALS!

Best Answer

until i have at least sampled everything i like is on my plate then i leave haha

Best Answer

Long enough to equal 2 meals and then skip one.

Best Answer

Till I see ppl I came with are long gone and I'm upset wit my self haha

Best Answer