itsjustbrit itsjustbrit 18-21, F 30 Answers Feb 21, 2013 in Friendship

I waiting 6 mths....... I needed to make sure he was worth it <br />
and that he felt I was worth the wait as well. :)

Best Answer

years because am not the type to have sex with everyone am with I was waiting for marriage but fell in love he's the only man I choose to be intimate with

Best Answer

I think it depends on how well you know the person before the relationship turns romantic. The key for me is to feel respected and safe with the other person. That's if you are interested in pursuing a deeper relationship though. Sometimes, it's not about love, if you know what I mean.

Best Answer

No time limit. Just when I feel comfortable. I don't do random hook-ups though, which it seems most guys on the dating apps want. Nope not for me. I am looking for love. :-)

Best Answer

you're a sweet guy

Best Answer

:-) I am. It just sucks being treated as inhuman.

Best Answer

depends on the individuals, really

Best Answer

It depends on how you are defining intimate. I define intimate as getting close to someone so that close, personal things are able to be freely disclosed, in which case that depends on how long it takes us to earn each others trust.<br />
But judging by the comments the context is sex, although sex is only one facet of intimacy and I don't use the two as exclusively interchangeable.

Best Answer

People say a year, doesn't have to be. Do it when you're ready and sure of the person. They not be your one and only but make sure they're not some ******* or ****.

Best Answer

as soon as we r drunk and i give my **** in her hand...........bang........job done !!

Best Answer

as long as the other person wants & needs - if you can't do that then the relationship is going nowhere!

Best Answer

Before its starts.

Best Answer

Until both of you feel the time is right, :-)

Best Answer

As long as possible....

Best Answer

Depends on the people

Best Answer

Well, that would depend on where you met.

Best Answer

Normally when it get to hard to wait anymore.

Best Answer

it depends

Best Answer

I'll give it till the third date, tops.

Best Answer

Mind you, that's only if I'm looking, which I ain't. I've been alone for the past three years, on purpose, and I intend to stay that way.

Best Answer

Me too! Totally staying single for awhile.

Best Answer

Yup. I spent 13 years of my life monogamosly married, although not in a row. Neither time was it my idea to end it, but it's my idea to not start another.

Best Answer

About three hours :~)

Best Answer

Oh wow...lol

Best Answer

depends if you are attracted to the other person or not...

Best Answer

4 dates or about a month.

Best Answer

That sounds perfect amount of waiting

Best Answer

Thanks!

Best Answer