It can take a long time...I broke my baby toe six years ago and I still have twinges of pain in it...took about a month to heal enough to not hurt all the time. It does depend on how active you are...how much you're on your feet.

Best Answer

ouch is all i can say, this is the first time ive broken a bone so naturally i have no idea what to expect, i will say the pain does come and go alot

Best Answer

Just try to stay off it for as much as possible in the next few weeks. Letting it rest will speed the healing.

Best Answer

Geezo TallCTGuy, keep yer wig on dude!

Best Answer

That is a question for your doctor to answer. Didn't you ask when you were at the hospital???

Best Answer

the doc said it varies on my healing, i do heal from injuries relitively quickly, i have to back to the hospital next week

Best Answer

So if you already got your answer, why are you asking a bunch of strangers here?

Best Answer

it's not like he's asking for advice on brain surgery...sheesh...it's a broken toe. Settle down.

Best Answer

I am settled honey. You are the one who keeps asking questions that you were already told the answer to by a medical professional...

Best Answer

cos i need a straight answer

Best Answer

Sounds like the straight answer was 'there is no set time. It varies from person to person.' Get it?

Best Answer

Actually, it's not me asking at all...

Best Answer