I've had a REALLY bad head cold for 4 days now, complete with stuffed nose, headache, sore throat, hot & cold sweats, and body aches. How long do these stupid viruses take to run their course? I'm getting really sick of not being able to breathe through my nose. my bf won't sleep in the same room as me cuz my snoring is so bad! & I can't smell or taste anything. not to mention the horrible aches and pains that go along with being sick. how much longer will I have to live like this?
Lithriel Lithriel 26-30, F 6 Answers Nov 18, 2011

It depends on how bad the head cold is. It varies in each individual person on how fast you will recover.

Best Answer

i dont get it if people are telling you what to do to get better and you dont want to listen then why bother to post? just wondering

Best Answer

It can last up to two weeks

Best Answer

Until you warm it :) joking eat ya self a hot curry and get those secretions flowing clear it in a few hours

Best Answer

I can't eat hot stuff!! hurts my poor little tongue too much! I've never been able to eat anything hot, like curry, hot peppers, etc..

Best Answer

don't smoke, drink bulk water. 2 days

Best Answer

have to smoke, they call it an addiction for a reason! & I've been drinking tons of fluids.

Best Answer

since you insists on smoking... 4-5 days

Best Answer