Dcea Dcea 22-25, F 12 Answers Dec 1, 2012 in Broken Hearts & Betrayal

It depends on what broke it......... it took 4 years for my heart to stop crushing my insides when my daughter passed away --my heart still aches from time to time and her death was fifteen years ago.

Best Answer

I'm sorry for your loss, I've been there before I wish you days full of sunshine but not just on the outside but on the inside as well

Best Answer

Thank you...... <3

Best Answer

Thank you...... its a pain that never leaves a parent.

Best Answer

mine has been 5 years

Best Answer

I hope you are trying to move forward there's always hope

Best Answer

an old english saying to get over someone get under someone else

Best Answer

I've heard this a time or two before but the heart knows what it wants.

Best Answer

i hope you get what you want hon

Best Answer

In an instant...it's the healing part...cold business.. but it goes away...you just adjust to it, somehow!...never quickly or all at once...timely!

Best Answer

time heals all wounds right?

Best Answer

in a way...getting over a broken-heart is kind of an accumulating thing...you get used to the other's absence in your life...makes it easier if you find things to keep you on track...be mindful of destructive behavior,for example...do the "right" things...try different hobbies or interests than the things you did w/bf...etc,..

Best Answer

best advice i've heard in along time...thanks!

Best Answer

[[hugs]]

Best Answer

It depends on the situation.......In some instances, it never heals completely .

Best Answer

i hope it heals but i know this person will always hold a part of me with them

Best Answer

I believe if it's a break up, no matter how much one cares for another, time will help in the healing process and the pain will lessen.......what I'm referring to, is when someone passes away, speaking for myself personally, it never completely heals in death instances....

Best Answer

That depends on a lot of things. It can be short, or a really really long time. Hope for the short. The really really long time sucks horribly.

Best Answer

Let's hope for short I'm right there with you.

Best Answer

Are you gonna waste your life for someone who does not care for you at all ? You are crying about three and a half years, there are people here who have lost kids, parents, friends, now that is real loss, losing someone you loved and who loved you back. They are still living, they reply to your question and try to console you. Life is too short. Get up and going. There are a lot of very nice, interesting and wacky people out there. Go meet them. Here are the words of an old church hymn, i don't know why i am putting it here:-

What have I to offer,

I can offer what I have seen,

I have seen a child without a home,

I have seen a man walk alone.

I have seen a mother mourn her son,

and I've never felt so lonely,

I will never feel so lonely till

the day that i will die.

Best Answer

thanks....

Best Answer

from 1 seconde to 1 year

Best Answer