And what do you think is typical for your gender?
Tsunami3 Tsunami3 36-40, M 11 Answers Jan 16 in Health

Depends on my mood.......if I want to *** multiple times, i'll lie in bed and ********** all day. If I want to just get off quick, it takes about 3-5 minutes for me. With toys it takes less than 3 min.

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

:()

Best Answer

*grins*

Best Answer

*Smirks and winks*

Best Answer

*sticks out my tongue*

Best Answer

hmm......

Best Answer

*bats eyes*

Best Answer

Good. *winks*

Best Answer

6743164382365 days on average. I am too fast. Must be more patient in order to unlock the powers of a true wizard.

Best Answer

It takes me about half an hour to an hour normally? Maybe more if I've got the time? The fancy self-wine, then the self-makeout session, then the self-foreplay, then, I mean, you know. It's all very involved and intricate.

No but seriously it takes me at least half an hour, which I imagine is probably longer than the norm for my gender.

Best Answer

It doesn't take very long. Only 2 or 3 minutes before I reach climax sexually. I have lots of dirty pictures and videos imprinted in my mind and so it makes it easy.

Best Answer

On average, around 15 mins

Best Answer

It's three mins for the average male, isn't it?

Best Answer

Man I never do it that fast, I make it last for hours. I guess that is unusual.

Best Answer

Yes, "hours" is above average.

Best Answer