I like someone at work (we're actually both on placement there, till summer). Was just wondering how long it would take him to ask me out if he liked me too (i don't know if he does).
AineFromAstolat AineFromAstolat 22-25, F 16 Answers Nov 14, 2010

InfamousPunk,<br />
Thanks - what is the standard deviation for the curve? LoL Some guys take hours while others may take a week. <br />
Aine - since its work that may influence things. Some guys will not date people at work. <br />
I like the other thoughts on Is he free, is he looking? Why the attraction? Do you get along? <br />
8 years is a gap but it means less as you get older.

Best Answer

You could always speed things up by asking HIM out.

Best Answer

drop a hint once in a pub i said hi do you live round here and she talked to me and never left untill 16 yrs later weve split

Best Answer

A lot longer than it takes her to shoot him down.

Best Answer

A week after the idea hit him, in guy days. Two weeks after you gave up and moved on, convinced he would NEVER ask you, in girl days.

Best Answer

it depends how much the guy likes her. if he is madly in love with her, he will be shy and take a long time.<br />
if he kind of likes her, things will seem less risky to him, and he will ask sooner... if that happens, it just means that you need to prove to him that you are the beautiful and funny and kind person that you are.<br />
"A man who makes you cry does not deserve your tears."

Best Answer

I agree with icecream girl, why don't you ask him out? The worst thing that could happen is he will say no. The best thing that could happen is you go out and hit it off.

Best Answer

5-7 inches should be adequate :)

Best Answer