Right shin was severely bruised when it hit the dash in a car wreck, cant take certain anti-imflamitories because my neck is broken. I would seek a doctor, but its a 3 month waiting period. Anyone else ever had similar symptoms in a severe bruise?
Ellie27 Ellie27 26-30, F 5 Answers Dec 17, 2010

Don't worry dear it'll heal it all depends on the circulation of blood to that part so if a thrombus has developed apply a heparin ointment 2times a day ....if it's inflamation which you say it is apply cold packs as and when it's paining and yes have vitamin c in natural forms it'll speed up healing process also drink milk

take care

any furthur queries

directly message on

divyanshu012@yahoo.co.in

Best Answer

I was going to write it could be a spider bite-until I saw the part about the car wreck. You could have a hairline fracture that won't heal until it's treated properly. You have to get a radiologist that doesn't have an attitude suggesting they're never wrong in the event you second guess their initial diagnosis. I presume it was x-rayed at the time of the accident or no?

Where do you live and why does it take 3 months to see a doctor? Please respond, I'm anxious to know.

Be well!

Best Answer

If I want to get into a regular family doctor to diagnose my other problems since the wreck, it will take 3 months unless I go into a welfare type doctor who are usually very limited. My nuerosurgeon gave me recomendations to 7 several MD's, but all are booked.

I was xrayed head to toe in the ICU. If it was fractured, wouldne it be hard to walk on? i only have a slight limp due to the discomfort of the swelling. Its embarassing to be in my mid 20's, and not have full function of my body.

Thank you for your interest,

Ellie.

PS; are you in Brittain?

Best Answer

Sounds like you've chipped your bone. I'd get to the ER or A&E to get it checked out. 2 months seems to be a long time for a bruise to heal.

Best Answer

they might have missed something when they xrayed it, and I would think a chipped bone would be more painful? I dunno

Best Answer

Vinegar helps, Soccer players use it, not a cure but it helps, just rub it in.

Greetings Hierman

Best Answer

vinegar? that seems to be the remedy of the day. Giving it to my dog for a UTI. It seems to have several benefits. Thank you

Best Answer

Bumb???....Don't you mean B U M P?

Go to see a G.P(or M.D.) wherever you are!

Best Answer

yes "Bump". typo

Best Answer