Mine take only 3 seconds after opening it!
SummerWind18 SummerWind18 26-30, F 14 Answers Mar 7, 2010

Like most of you, it is the sound of the can opener on the can, but now it is also when I open the cupboard. I keep catnip in a plastic sealed container in the cupboard too so he figures when ever I open the cupboard there has just got to be something he likes coming out of it. He will try to open the cupboard himslf sometimes too. Got scratch makes in the woodwork to prove it! He likes to smell anything I open out of a can...and I found out he likes refried beans this way. He basically wants to investigate anything I eat!!!

Best Answer

If I just think tuna, he’s up meowing at the can opener.

Even if he’s sound asleep and I barely brush past the can opener, he’s up on the sink board demanding his “fair share”.

He has a “fish dish” (where I pour a little of the fish water) and if you even touch it, he appears out of nowhere to make sure he missed the can opener.

Best Answer

within at least a minute

Best Answer

Dam it, Lit girl. You're way to fast. I rated your answer up.

Best Answer

As soon as they hear the can opener

Best Answer

Immediately, since she's sratching at the door when it's dinner.

Best Answer

I dunno, mine are all neutered.

Best Answer

The second i walk into the kitchen, he's there.

Best Answer

This is strange because I've never had a cat that liked tuna.

Best Answer

My friends cat come while ur opening it.

Best Answer