I lost my virginity a few months ago to my boyfriend and we've had sex maybe 6 times so far. Losing my virginity hurt so bad and the pain has lessened a bit since. Now because of a birth control pill incident we haven't had sex in a month and won't for at least one additional month. I'm wondering if because of this if its going to be like losing my virginity all over again. Also, how can I lessen the pain? Are there any tips? Any specific technique or anything we can try to lessen the pain? Thanks for any answers.
Azurehearts Azurehearts 18-21, F 15 Answers Apr 30, 2009

Honestly if you are old enought o have sex, you are old enough to have a GYN exam. To deal with questions just like this one is what the dear people are for. If you are on birth control, you just may be seeing one. Talk to the doctor for heavens sake, your questions and situation is nothing new. If you had a thick hymen, it could have been the problem when you had sex the first time. If there was another cause you need to know and get the situation treated. But to be afraid to have sex with the one you love because of the pain it might cause is too high a price to pay for when some honest straight forward wtalk will cure the question. If you feel you cannot be straight forward with the doctor you are seeing- GET ANOTHER ONE NOW.

Best Answer

See a gyno first of all and get a thorough internal exam. You must have had one to get the pills.<br />
I vote for him taking the time to get you excited and fully aroused and relaxed...rather than just lube for you. When you are fully relaxed and aroused, your muscles will allow him in, more comfortably, for your enjoyment.<br />
It shouldn't be so painful and it wasn't for me losing my virginity.

Best Answer

After the Second or Third time it shouldn't hurt at All.I think the Problem may be You're not Getting WET.*******,Having an ******.I suggest You get Him to Preform *********** on You Until You DO ***.When You ****** the Muscles of Your Vaginal Wall Expand as Well as Lubricate.You should have ZERO Problems after that.

Best Answer

I don't want to make you afraid to continue with your boyfriend, but it may be his size. I agree with the lube suggestions, however it may not completely work.<br />
My wife had been sexually active with another guy for 8 years and had been her only partner. Other than the first two or three times with him, she did not experience any pain, however with me, sex was painful, even after 8 years with the other guy, because of my girth. We had our first child about 18 months after we were married, and the episiotomy opened her up enough that she's been pain free for the last 15 years and 3 more kids later. In retrospect, we should have had her obgyn perform a little surgery before our first child to make things less painful, but we didn't know any better. <br />
There are also some other possible medical conditions that can cause it to continue to hurt, and your best advise is to talk to your doctor to make sure it isn't something more serious.

Best Answer

Is it normal to bleed the second time of sex

Best Answer

All woman are diffrent,your the type that fells that every time .you should go to a docdor anyway.

Best Answer

losing my virginity hurt too, but it gets better after a while...the trick is to relax, take it easy and slow at first with plenty of foreplay...that way you make sure you get wet enough and your muscles are relaxed enough to let him in without too much of a squeeze.

Best Answer

you have had a bad experiance relax it doesn't hurt for long, and I'm sorry if I read the question wrong, but if you just lost a baby, 6 weeks wait before having sex again, you are very likely to get preg again, I was 19 when I lost my virinity and got preg the first time

Best Answer

use olive oil

Best Answer

it didnt really hurt for me that bad. just the first time. it should stop hurting after a few months at the most. but everyone is different.

Best Answer

ok, yes it is going to hurt al little when you have sex again, because you have to re stretch your vagina. but i would suggest that you dont try any crazy positions, and maybe if you wanted to, you could take two tylanol before hand. also, you might want to use a lubricant so that there isnt a lot of friction. but just so you know, your vagina is a muscle and the more you use it, the less it will hurt. i can tell you that the first couple of months after i lost mine, it hurt. but it DID go away. just take it easy, and go slow. and if it hurts, dont be afraid to say stop. your boyfriend should understand.

Best Answer

WELL that is a question i have been wondering for a LONG time!! i have been with my boyfriend for 3 years and IT STILL HURTS! *at least first starting anyway* it gets better but everytime we do it it still is painful for the first few miniutes....<br />
BUT lube does wonders!! buy some!! :D

Best Answer

use lubricant, put it on his penis while it is erect or have him do so, and tell him to enter you VERY SLOWLY and NOT TO PUT PRESSURE on when entering you or when in you. just say tell him slow motion for everything. and use the lube. it goes on his erect penis. slow, slow slow.

Best Answer

other than use lots of lube idk what to tell you... it didnt hurt at all when i started having sex... i bled a little the first time but it didnt hurt any... that must suck :(

Best Answer