Spitbak Spitbak 41-45, M 28 Answers Feb 29, 2012

Hair hangs on to evidence of marijuana use for a long time. The THC is absorbed by the body and transferred to hair through the folicles. That is why drug screening now involves clipping hair instead of peeing in a bottle.

Best Answer

Thank you!

Best Answer

It took me over 3 months to pee clean without any extra drinking water, juice or detox remedy. I smoked all day long for most of my life and needed to quit along with many narcotics since they took my drivers license away. Even after being clean of narcotics for a year, I still had to be clean of THC too. Now after peeing clean I did toke a bit on weekends and then once or twice a day for the last month but not too potent pot. I now have to pee clean again and I don't know if I will. I'm going to try the cranberry juice, water, vitamin B and maybe a detox drink to see if that helps cause I have to pee and have blood taken to test for THC and alcohol in my liver? I don't drink and Dr. Knows that but need test for application to ministry to reinstate my license. Why can't I have THC in my system if they give people medical pot and don't take their drivers license away? I will have to let you know what happens. I wish THC was tested in levels like alcohol eg. 8.0 but its not just negative or positive. Also, a social worker said you can't test positive from second hand smoke from pot which is bullshit since you can get second hand smoke from tobacco. What's the whole truth about all these remedies and tests?

Best Answer

Thank you!

Best Answer

I am 36 years old, 6 feet tall & 155 lbs.. I smoked 2-3 grams a day for 15 years+. I am currently in a sober living house where they test 3-4 times per week. After 41 days of being clean, I still test possitive for marijuana. Hope that helps. Everyones body is different depending on body mass, fat %, how much they smoke daily, etc.

Best Answer

Thank you!

Best Answer

If you were clean at the time you smoked and drink tons of water you can pass a drug test after 3-5 days. I've smoked and passed after 2 days, although its risky. I did take a drug class though so this is valid information.

Best Answer

Thank you.Very rare to hear someone pass after a short period.

Best Answer

Im pregnat and am due in a lil over 2 weeks I smoked one blunt 3 days in a row and wonder because im pregnat will I store the thc in my fat or will the baby test positive? I need to kno how long it will take for me to be clean again

Best Answer

I smoked to days ago but just a real little amount been drinken water and crandberryjuice I have to take a drug test tomorrorow do you think that I will be clean?

Best Answer

I wouldn't chance it.Check out some of the answers down below.

Best Answer

It usually takes from 3-30 days depending on the amount and frequency of the smoking. One simple way to test negative is to workout the day of the test, make sure to sweat and drink lots of water, however the main thing is to NOT eat ANYTHING because marijuana sticks to fat cells..This worked for me, i have been smoking for two years straight(everyday), and i only quit 2 weeks before the test.

Best Answer

Thank you for your feedback!I do know it varies on metabolism!

Best Answer

i have a swab test this week i have been off the weed 30 days will i pass??

Best Answer

Check out the other answers and you will find out!Take good care!

Best Answer

I weigh 143 pounds im a gram a day smoker.ive been sober for 5 days only and have a chance at a good job.I found out i have a **** test again because my last one came back daluted.i currently have been sober for 5 days and currently started drinking cranberry juice.i dont want to slam water again before i go in again bc i dont want the same results back.im confused on what to do or if i should just use someone elses urine and shove it under my arm pit like some of my friends have done and pass.unlike them i dont want to be that type of person who does that. i need some suggestions

Best Answer

Read some of the answers,they will guide you in the right direction!DaHerbToker and the chosen best answer are good starts!Best of fortune to you!

Best Answer

i havent smoked in 23 days, i have a test tomorrow will i pass?

Best Answer

I smoked 12 blunts of some really good weed and smoked a gram of hash and ate a weed brownie and I just had a test yesterday on October 8 and the control line was there but the second was there but a little litter then the top line there sending it to the lab should it still be in my system I'm 180 pounds and am 6ft tall not a skinny dude but I'm not really fat when I sit down over for some rolls I can grad. Should I still be dirty. Or no??

Best Answer

If you are asking if your system is still full of toxins then I will tell you yes,definetly!

Best Answer

30 however there is a legal loophole.

Best Answer

Thank you!

Best Answer

lol i smoke daily bro ive gotten like 5 jobs and they all drug tested me all u have to do is buy some detox drink a gallon of water and pee like 5 to 8 times before ur test and you will be straight for that day once the detox is gone though itll show again but thats if u wana keep smokin but if u wana be sure like everyone else says it takes 30 days unless u applying for nasa or somethin u dont have to worry about no hair strand....

Best Answer

Thank you very much for the info and toke good care!!!

Best Answer

30 days, the THC is stored in fat cells, if your Body Mass Index is high it could be longer. Most companies will administer what is called a drug screening, which an inexpensive test, if you test positive then you would probably be retested with a more accurate testing. Hair follicle test are very expensive and is usually used for a high sensitive job or special clearance. If you get a job at the local quickie store, they will probably do a simple drug ***** test. If you have a hair test it can show up from 6 months to the time of your birth, but the further the detection timeline the more expensive the test. Usually a hair test only goes back 6 months. I have done considerable research on this topic, don't trust the crap you can drink to get it out of your system. The swab of saliva test has a very short detection timeline and is very cheap, usually it can only detect THC for only 3 days. The only guaranteed way to pass a test is to not smoke pot or carry some clean **** with you if you do. Drug testing is unconstitutional and you have to sign a waiver for the company to violate your freedom of privacy. This is fact not opinion.

Best Answer

Thank you very much for your in depth info!!It is much appreciated!!!

Best Answer

Depends on how often u use it from that day to thirty days later usually

Best Answer

Thank you!

Best Answer

From 3 to 90 days, depending on how often you use it. Have you got a job interview?

Best Answer

Possible **** test in the near future!

Best Answer

Google it. Then you can figure it out.

Best Answer

For most tests - 30 days. If someone does the expensive tests, you could be in for 2+ years.<br />
Nothing really flushes your system faster either - no matter what they say.

Best Answer

Thank you!

Best Answer

up to two years with a strand of your hair..................

Best Answer

Thank you!

Best Answer

a month

Best Answer

Thank you!

Best Answer

I am 5'3 130 pounds and smoked around 4 bowls with my friends 3 days ago and have a drug test in 8 days. I have walked and biked all day and drank so around 8 glasses of water and my per is now clear. Do you think i will pass? Its a urine test for my ADHD meds. Thanks.

Best Answer

It's been almost three months since i smoked. Im around 400 pounds. I've been drinking water, cranberry juice and gatorade, niacin that flushes,fat burners multi vitamin and b complex. I took one home drug test that said i was clean and a week later took another one that Said I'm dirty. I've got a week and a half and then i have to take a test for my cdl. What do i do?

Best Answer