It different for all of us. It depends on age, how many bad experiences you've had in your life, how important the person was to you, how bad the relationship was, how many good memories you have with that person, your personality (sensitive or strong), how much support you have from family and friends,..I could go on and on...

Best Answer

depends on how much you allow it to hurt you

Best Answer

Your a ***.

Best Answer

An a$$?

Best Answer

F A G

Best Answer

I ain't a guy and can't possibly be a f a g. Anyway, what's wrong being gay if one is?

Best Answer

it never really stops, you just learn how to deal with it. the phrase "time heals all wounds" is only true cuz only time makes things seem less important. good luck w/ your hurt, dont worry, as long as you dont dwell on it for a long time, it will subside. so find yourself something to tackle and try to get it out of your mind.

Best Answer

Thanks

Best Answer

4 or 5 beers.

Best Answer

You're gonna get varied answers on this Q. I'd say:<br />
Some people *never* heal when hurt by someone else; the deepest hurt, and (sometimes) the person left hurting is the only one to know.<br />
~F~

Best Answer

You have to decide that.

Best Answer