cutie2christy cutie2christy 36-40, F 3 Answers Sep 15, 2012 in Loss in the Family

it takes as long as it takes and not a second longer...seriously though sounds like a situation he would not want you to be sad/lonely and that to become active more often in social settings to find a new interest if youve been doing that you are on the right track<br />
keep a smile on your face, a fond memory of your lost love in your head, your chin up, and your favorite tune on repeat in your heartbeat<br />
it will make you happier more upbeat which makes you more approachable<br />
and you will be finding somone to keep you company sooner than you think the positive energy will do most of the work<br />
if you mope then it may make findin the companionship you need harder to find

Best Answer

Firstly, I am terribly sorry for your loss.My wife and I have an agreement that we would wait at least a year after one of us dies to find/date/love somebody else.Everyone's situation is different.When it's time, you'll know.Good luck, my dear.

Best Answer