filthydieseltech filthydieseltech 22-25, F 14 Answers Mar 30, 2010

No time at all.... I work from home, I roll out of bed and punch in on my computer lol

Best Answer

As long as it takes me to walk from my bedroom to my computer.

Best Answer

about a half hour

Best Answer

anywhere from 10 minutes to a half hour.. this includes taking the dog out and feeding the pets,,, and starting the cars. and getting dressed... etc

Best Answer

I guess most of those Days are behind me. It was very difficult for me to get ready. I tried to get up early enough to do what I had to. But sometimes I had to do what I hated and be late. Just throw on my clothes and go. But then I did have to endure hunger pains when I wasn't able to get the food in me. Even my grogginess was still holding me back. And have gotten many sever admonishments on my being Late.

Best Answer

Its taken almost 10 years now to get ready for work. Oh wait, thats how long I've been retired.

Best Answer

as long as it takes for me to roll outta bed and put on a house coat and sip my coffee that my bf pours for me!! Lol Then all I gotta do is get my kids outta bed and my work is done till noon when my youngest one comes home for lunch!!

Best Answer

10 minutes

Best Answer

It takes around an hour and a half. 20mins to shower and 40 mins to decide what I am wearing even though I have uniforms - OCD here, the other 30mins to prepare breakfast and pack lunch

Best Answer

what's work?

Best Answer