floatingintheocean floatingintheocean 26-30, F 15 Answers Dec 24, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

I figure it's their problem and tune it out from the start.

Best Answer

Im not the one with the problem so I dont care. Only when I have 5 or so people saying the same thing do I consider it.

Best Answer

If it's constructive, I won't be offended, if it's blunt and their actual view of me, I might not forget very quickly. In fact, I might ask them to explain in more detail why they think of me in the way they do. Usually, people who talk first and think later tend to crumble under the weight of interrogation.

Best Answer

I never forget whats said to me but I do move on from it depending how hurtful it was within a few days

Best Answer

About thirty seconds if I'm busy, much longer if not, gotta keep the gears turning or it will eat me alive.

Best Answer

It depends on how I felt about the person when they said it. Some people I will hold a grudge against forever and then some people I will only talk to when they talk to me first.

Best Answer

A very long time. I am very sensitive and depending how it was and what was said are depending factors.. I can handle self-critisisim if address gently

Best Answer

Some words get hardwired into my memory, mostly because they might trigger some doubt that I have about myself. Either that, or I feel the intention and hatefulness behind them. Whether I remember the words, and how long it takes me to get over them, depend mainly on who says them and how much feeling they trigger at the time.

Best Answer

Not long, just don't take other people's bad attitude personally. It's not about you, it's about them.

Best Answer

Depended on how awful the thing they said to me was..and the situation I was in..

Best Answer

i get over things pretty quickly.... and it helps that i have a terrible memory ;)

Best Answer

hahaha, that could be useful at those situations indeed

Best Answer

4 or 5 hundred years.

Best Answer

I know, its hard

Best Answer