Not a romantic love but something you thought was a true friend that accuse you of wrongdoing?
TheBlessedOne TheBlessedOne 46-50, F 5 Answers Apr 15 in Health

You dont - u just have to get used to that person not liking you anymore !

Best Answer

Now worries with you because I will like you for the rest of my life.

Best Answer

Like maybe - but never talk !

Best Answer

I just needed a little break. I did not leave you. You are my friend forever.

Best Answer

Its hard being friends with no communication - wen were u planning to speak to me ?

Best Answer

Hmmm<br />
It could take months but if they pissed me off I can cut and wipe them

Best Answer

I can normally cut someone off and not look back. but this person I loved dearly. She was like a sister to me. Now she thinks I did he her wrong. To my knowledge I did not do anything but help and support her. It hurts to the core that she things otherwise.

Best Answer

See you gave her your heart
That's why it hurts so bad and why you will take time to get over her

Best Answer

To love something as deep as I loved her will take a lot of time to get over her. She was a soul sister to me. And I crave that family so deeply.

Best Answer

My heart goes out to you.
Is there any way of saving the relationship??

Best Answer

She blocked me today. It crushed me because she accused me of using and abusing her. I was there for her through a lot of pain and trauma. Then bam, she is accusing me of doing horrid things that I never did. I am left confused and hurt about the whole issue. If she came back I would welcome her back with open arms. I loved her as if she was myself. We were sisters in suffering. And to be accused of such horrors shocked me.

Best Answer

Give her a chance to cool down and reflect.
Sometimes the raw emotion clouds judgement and rational thinking.

Send her a message in a week or two and ask her that you would like to chat about it.

Best Answer

I would be her for her with open arms is she came back. But she is the one that accused me when I did nothing wrong to my knowledge. She has hurt me to my core. But I love her as if she were myself. She was my friend and sister is suffering. I am very hurt over all this. All I wanted to do was give help, understanding and healing. I have been through a lot of pain in my life but I have to admit this one hurts pretty deep. Not the deepest that I have felt but it does hurt.

Best Answer

That really hurts and will take a while. While it hurts like mad to lose a romantic partner, you kind of expect another one will eventually come along. A friend however that is a rare jewel. I know how you feel I was a deaths doorstep and my friend of over 20 yrs. couldn't be bothered with me at all. never even called to see if I was alive.

Best Answer

That is the ones that hurt. This friend was like a sister to me. We shared so much. They she all of a sudden accused me of using and abusing her. I never did that. I abhor using and abusing others. I feel crushed at my very core.

Best Answer

I don't think one ever truly does get over it......but you will learn to live with it and accept that that person was never really your friend to begin with, then you'll start to heal !

Best Answer

Thank you. I usually don't get hurt but this one cut me to the core. I gave and gave and gave and got accuse of using and abusing. It threw me for a loop. I usually can see that kind of thing coming but this time I did not.

Best Answer

People with big hearts are usually the ones who always get hurt the most, I understand completely, having had a similar experience to your own, at the end of the day...its their loss, and in the long run, your gain, for you wont be used again and they've lost probably the best friend they ever had!!!!

Best Answer

Thank you. I do know that I feel stabbed. I try so hard to help others. I know you are right. This person ran the best friend they ever had away. It just hurts becaue I could identify with her pain. I was helping and then got cut off.

Best Answer

time will help you overcome the loss of a friend.

Best Answer

I usually don't let this kind of thing bother me. But this person was deeply loved by me. I tried to help and many ways. Then I was accused of something I did not do. And now I am hurting over it. I do not see how my actions could have been misunderstood.

Best Answer

it's sad when people think the worse of us, and accuse of us things we didn't do, also for being uncaring, and mean. I believe if someone really knows us, they will know we have the best intentions.

Best Answer