hanging out!? and kissing too?! thats not something that happens everyday. id say you should be contacted the next day, id be disappointed otherwise unless hes one of those jet setters that NEEDTO BE SOMEWHERE and COULDNT call. i dont know about those uppity kinds of affairs.

Best Answer

If he doesn't call in another day or two, you may want to make the next move towards contact. I am not sure how to answer this. I tend to leave it be if its new. I smothered the shyt out of someone and it was nit good so careful what u wish for..

Best Answer

I would call right away too. I wouldn't usually kiss people unless I wanted to spend more time with that person.

Best Answer

we are not from the same city ..
and alcohol was involved
make a difference?

Best Answer

from the same city not a biggie...alchohol....maybe but I wasn't there to be the judge of the whole situation. The best thing you can do is just go on as if it didn't happen and if he calls that's great...if not he isn't worth your time. If he really cares he wont let anything stop him from calling you. I hope everything works out whichever way will make you the most happy.

Best Answer

well the first night he was pretty drunk ...
and we kissed
second night, he was prob tipsy & it happened again
throws me off.

Best Answer

either way out of respect for you he should callwith the just want to be friends line or to tell you he is interested. Leaving people hanging is for losers.

Best Answer

think it'll take a couple of days?

Best Answer

I wouldn't give it any more than that.

Best Answer

It should take 0 because a man know what he wants. It also goes for like or love it doesn't take long for him to admit it if he KNOWS what he wants.(It all demends on how mature he is)

Best Answer