trunkinit trunkinit 16-17, F 10 Answers Mar 17, 2010

let me grab a hold of it and pull hard that will heal the sprain up quickly

Best Answer

ur mum

Best Answer

some distraught guy twisted my fingers and now the joints, especially in my RT pointer finger always needs to be massaged to ease the achy feeling. I feel that it still looks swollen compared to my other pointer finger. Not sure what happened , but my finger hasn't been the same in at least 3 months. What is going on ? :(

Best Answer

OUCH! I've had to deal with that a lot, over the years. Usually over a week. It will be very vulnerable to re-sprain. Except for the doctor part, I agree with Tictaca. Doctors can do nothing about a sprain, but tell you it's sprained , "give it a rest", and take your money. Ibuprophen is good as it is anti-inflamitory & helps alittle w/pain. There are padded alumuminum splints that will bend over your finger. You just tape it on. Only if it's really at risk to be re-injured. I broke my little toe last year. Nothing to be done, except tape it to the toe next to it... and suffer. Ouch, again.

Best Answer

Try twisting your sprained finger the other way.... it will take as long as you tell your self outch.....

Best Answer

It depends on how bad the sprain. Anywhere from two to six weeks. The video on the site below explains three different types of sprains.<br />
http://abcnews.go.com/Health/MensHealthQuestions/story?id=7931646

Best Answer

about a week if u take care of it

Best Answer