2LiveIs2Learn 2LiveIs2Learn 31-35 6 Answers Mar 22 in Dating & Relationships

2 maybe 3 months possibly 4 or more

Best Answer

What if it's long distance? I think the warm fuzzies last a lot longer when it's a long distance relationship.

Best Answer

Anything new has to be cared for and treasured to keep it "new". We all change and life goes on around us so it is imperative that we, as a couple, are willing to change together and do what it takes to keep the feelings alive and well. It is hard.

Best Answer

I absolutely love your answer!! Thank you!

Best Answer

How does one make an old relationship feel "new" again?

Best Answer

I assure you it is easier to say than to do. It is a constant non-stop trial and error procedure that sometimes goes awry. As always.. communication is the absolute key. Good Luck!!!

Best Answer

Being impromptu. Relationships fall into ruts and the ruts get ever deeper. Then the kids come along and they are our world but are a huge, deep rut of their own. Date. Go out. Park. Make out. Make love on lover's lane somewhere. Do all the things you did when your relationship was new. Try new things that you never did before.

Best Answer

Thank you!!!

Best Answer

Have fun. Turn into 16 again.

Best Answer

Lol, I would love too!

Best Answer

Let those kinds of thoughts take over. If you two were teens again what would you do? You would be daring and wild and take chances. Live the excitement that goes out of a marriage because of the comfort of a queen sized bed. I'm serious. Get a babysitter and then go park. Get in the back seat and thrill each other again. Go out somewhere, hopefully alone, and get naked and go skinny dippin'. My wife and I still play a game called High Card. Whoever draws the high card is the boss and the other has to do whatever they are told to. Anything.

Best Answer

Sounds awesome!!! I will definitely take and use this advise!

Best Answer

From what I've seen...about two or three months.

Best Answer

*Looks at his watch* ...Ok, it's over!

Best Answer

Lol!

Best Answer

For me, it's going on two years. I'm just totally in love with my dear hubby.

Best Answer

Awesome, congrats!!!

Best Answer