Mine is riding horses, I haven't been on one for over a year... that's the longest I've gone in my life. I think I'm going to die now.
Wifeinater Wifeinater 22-25, F 9 Answers Jul 24, 2012

Mine is surfing which was maybe 6 months ago,.which is way too long since it was once an "at every opportunity" type thing..

Best Answer

Feel your pain man, different kind of thing but still

Best Answer

Yes true,..but both are quite natural pursuits..I now ride motorbikes for fun and sometimes look at my bike like its a horse..I do love animals and get on well with them..The memories of our favourite things are good too..I think back a lot to how things were,.and waves ridden etc..Best of Luck:)

Best Answer

2 weeks, dancing

Best Answer

Ever since we moved. Now I've gotta find a new favorite thing...

Best Answer

My life has become so hectic I dont even know what to answer. I dont remember what my favorite thing is...How sad is that. Im just drawing a blank. Thanks for the question. Suppose I need to figure that out and go do it!

Best Answer

My lovely Arabian mare died some years ago. I always felt free on her. I was off in another world. She took me places I couldn't reach alone. I've not riden since.

Best Answer

Awe, I'm so sorry :( Condolences

Best Answer

About thirty minutes ago, I splashed out........................on Ebay!

Best Answer