Jesusfoundme Jesusfoundme 31-35, F 37 Answers Sep 8, 2011

In May, my best friend died. We had been best friends since we were 11. We are now 67. 56 years. RIP Graham.

Best Answer

I am so sorry he is gone from your life now

Best Answer

Thanks, so am I. But I had him for far longer than most people have friends. I am grateful for all those years. He was truly terrific.

Best Answer

My best friend Jerry and I have been friends since 89 so 22 years strong.Mine and his kids consider themselves cousins.

Best Answer

12 years I'm 16 x

Best Answer

32 years.

Best Answer

34 years

Best Answer

sad part is i nce had a best friend for 5 years then he choise to be mean to me so now <br />
i only had a new best friend for a few mouths wishing for years to come

Best Answer

your question is one year old so youve really been friends for 16years then

Best Answer

Yup! And still going strong!

Best Answer

it should be 18 years now

Best Answer

we are a group & we've all been friends for more than 30 yrs since we were at school :)

Best Answer

I have known my friend since we were 11 and now we are 43 years.

Best Answer

37 years. We're business partners now.

Best Answer

Since we were 2. so that makes 54 years...I love her dearly. She knows me better than anyone..

Best Answer

5 years so far gonna make 6 on september 1st :)

Best Answer

34 years. I met her when we both interviewed for jobs at the same company (different departments). We liked each other, had lunch in the cafeteria afterwards, exchanged numbers, wished each other luck and vowed to stay in touch even if we weren't hired. Luckily we both were (when I got the news she was at my home) and we've been best friends ever since, through marriage, widowhood, children, good and bad times. She retired from the company 2 years ago after 32 years.

Best Answer

Twenty-six grateful years

Best Answer

18 years, since 6th grade.

Best Answer

My sista-that is what we call ourselves- and I have been friends since we were about 14. We are so opposite it is ridiculous. She is tall and lanky oh well now she has filled out a bit and is pretty casual about her attire and presentation. She can get ready in 10 minutes. I was shorter and smaller oh I haven't grown have I so I am still shorter and smaller! But we both liked to have fun ,never needed a man in the equation although I am great friends with her husband and I know he loves me second after her.She is cool with things and so am I . I cannot think of one instance of a fight or arguement with her we just get along fabulously.Her mom is sick now so I know whe needs me and of course I am there. We live about five hours from each other and she does not drive. Yes that still exsists in this day and age. So I am trekking to her home and that's fine as I love to drive and the route is very pretty.I love her so much.

Best Answer

Congratulations.

Best Answer

43 years.

Best Answer

I have been best friend with one of my friend for 14 years and the other one for seven years. :)

Best Answer

25 years. We go back a long, long way.

Best Answer