Questionator Questionator 26-30 145 Answers May 6, 2012

Question of the Day

From the first time I met 'him' at a traffic accident.... It was Halloween, and I was going to a costume party, but some girl ran into the side of my car,bumping me over the divider, into a REALLY surprised guy in a pickup truck, and onto one of those 'right-turn-only' dividers. <br />
I got out of the car and started running around looking for ANYONE who had witnessed the accident, approaching everyone that I saw, and 'he' was one of them. I asked him, desperately, if he had witnessed the accident... and he just folded his hands behind his back, lowered his head, and said "No, but I'll stick around if you want me to.". <br />
Well, I couldn't find a witness, and I couldn't figure out why such a crowd was collected at such a minor accident... but then I realized that I was in a skin-tight leopard costume (Wild hair, the collar and leash, the ears,tail, and long black nails, the leopard high-heeled shoes(.i,e, the'works'). and that the girl that crashed into me was dressed like a kitty cat! <br />
Hey... it wasn't my fault!...but I couldn't prove it.<br />
Anyway 'he' had stuck around,and was a Ph.D biologist,so he recognized 'shock syndrome' when he saw it, so he invited me to dinner, and I was so 'out of it' that I actually accepted his invitation. We had dinner (I could barely eat.); we walked around the marina where his 42-ft sailboat was docked (He had been on his way to to the grocery store, near where the accident had happened.); and I got queezy and told him that I had to go home.<br />
He asked me how I was going to GET home,as my car had been towed away 2 hours before, and I told him that I'd just take a cab. Well, he had just driven from San Fransisco to LA,so going another 30 miles to take me home, for him, was no big deal. So... he drove me home,and asked me if he could see me the following day. I waited FOREVER to answer his call, but I saw him the next day,and we've been together ever since!<br />
We've been together for over 10 years,and our anniversary is on Halloween... We were married on his boat, and we celebrate it every year by going to 'Joe's Crab Shack', where we had our first dinner together.<br />
He's my best friend and my best love, and I've never regretted a moment of knowing him!

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

You should write a book !

Best Answer

Oh really? Ive known mine for 6 months

Best Answer

another one straight from the sun lounger

Best Answer

What's that thing under your chin? Adam's apple, or tumor from the sun tanning?

Best Answer

I do not even remember, it was the best thing ever, we know everything about each other, I am lucky to have such a great friend

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

Seven great years. The man is my brother in spirit. There isn't a thing we would not do for each other. We have been friends for so long, that we jokingly say we have the same thoughts. He actually even saved my life! He is my best friend, and I love him like a brother. There isn't hasn't been a kinder or better friend in my life. And I give a toast in his honor.

Best Answer

About 18 years. We met as toddlers.

Best Answer

Since the day she was born. I was five years old at the time. We started dating as teens and are still very happily married.

Best Answer

Awww - How cute :) My parents thought the same thing would happen to me and my best friend, But he's gay now lol

Best Answer

Since I was born, my big sister is the most besest of best friends ever :)

Best Answer

I don't have a best friend :(

Best Answer

About 7 years, then my best friend usually goes to doggy heaven.

Best Answer

26 and a half years. Been bffs since the day mom brought me home from the hospital :)

Best Answer

sorry dont actually have one

Best Answer

Well, my best friend just happens to be my mom. So...almost 27 years. And I'm hoping we'll be best friends for 27 more!

Best Answer

I've known my best friend since we were in kindergarten. That was 16 years ago. But we started to be really close when we were in our 5th grade in elementary. We're like sisters-separated-at-birth. She's my best friend forever. :)

Best Answer

all my life I watched my son being born.

Best Answer

my best friend has been known to me from my days of kindergarten....i remember going to school with him ,we grew up in the same neighbourhood..went to the same school and later he went to a diiferent city to do his graduation in engineering and i went on to be an Engineering graduate from a differnt town.....my best friend was of great help during my wedding and i attended his wedding tooo... we are now in two different countries ..miles apart...but we share the same sentiment even today ...its been only 40+ years ...!!!<br />
We are in constant touch even today and when ever we meet up ...we end up drinking for Hours ....haha haha.

Best Answer

since 6th grade when we were both 11 so about 50 years.

Best Answer

Since 1981 She's a poet and doesn't believe in having too many posessions. Even after years of knowing her she can still fit her whole life in the trunk of her car. I love that!And she understands me the first time I say anything no matter how weird. We met while we both worked at a house cleaning service. The clients were so crazy we just laughed all the time I just Love her so much!

Best Answer

Over a decade. I finally married her 4 months ago.

Best Answer

Since 3rd grade. We met because he was my neighbor, and we often like the same things and preferred to spend time hanging out with eachother because we often had the same thoughts. We have never oficially been 'together' even though we liked eachother for a short period of time, but we are the best of friend and even though I've moved again, I will miss him until we can move back. He is my brother(not literally, but he may as well be), and my best friend, and we know almost everything about eachother, and have spent plenty of time together(and been harassed about it, him being a guy, me being a girl.) and I really do miss him right now....*muttering* not sure how to make it till August for visiting....

Best Answer

four years almost for one of em,then for my other one only 3 months

Best Answer

I have known, my three best friends for 45 years! when we all first met in infant school,. My one best friend, became my sister-in-law and named her daughter after me! What a compliment hey?? :D

Best Answer