Good question. It's hard to say, because people leave and return under a new alias, or just change their name and profile. Sometimes it's difficult to know who is who. I agree, though, that many seem to disappear after a year or so.

Best Answer

I think so too. I can think of quite a few who burned brightly for a while...then moved on.

Best Answer

Gosh!!! How can someone miss good friends?

Best Answer

I'm hardcore.

Best Answer

Same here vessa , I've seen Many members both EP Newbees and alumni alike take temporary breaks and then return , As the EP Staff prime directive is to leave old user accounts open just in case any of them wish to return to EP Activity , As for me I'm a lifer except for the time my doctors kept me in the hospital for two months .

Best Answer

Makes me wonder too...how long does an account just remain here if there's no activity. I mean, are there thousands of accounts just sitting on site, that no one will ever utilize again?

Best Answer

Yes , And EP Staff won't delete them as there are no current Violations posted against them , They view lack of activity no reason to delete any of them .

Best Answer

I just wish EP staff would move them to an inactive status; so that when we view random stories or random members, we wouldn't keep coming up with people who haven't been seen since a year or two ago. One lady actually died. I saw a story she wrote about needing surgery, and then nothing for a while, so I posted a comment asking if she was feeling better yet, and got a PM, from one of her friends, telling me she hadn't pulled through the surgery. She died on the table. Her account is probably still active for all I know. But she has been dead for over a year.

Best Answer

Your not alone on this issue , I still have user accounts in my circle that have contacted me via their private E-mail wanting to log back on just to delete their accounts " They forgot their passwords " , When I explain how to do a password recall they get confused , ie pertaining to what you mentioned , I know of three such former members who have passed away , But EP Staff still requires contact from a family member ( How are they going to know who their family members are ? ) .

Best Answer

People come and go for different reasons. <br />
I should have left a long time ago when I first noticed things weren't as what it was and in all I decided to stay because I am stronger and not what others think of it or me. I am still here and soon, I will also spend less time here.

Best Answer

I've done the "backing off" thing and also had serious thoughts about leaving. I guess I'm working on moderation in my life, and EP's a good test for that.

Best Answer

Reincarnation... :)<br />
Make sure you don't leave though!!!

Best Answer

One day I will, I'm pretty sure. lol. Not for a little while, I don't think. EP has some good in it still. And then there are all your Qs I MUST answer!!! ;)

Best Answer

Hahahaha...I'm terrible for just spilling out whatever thoughts are running through my head but when I look at people's Q's I can never think of an answer!

Best Answer