ManifestoOfThePhoenix ManifestoOfThePhoenix 26-30, M 16 Answers Dec 28, 2010

I'd prefer it if they never learn. The less competition, the better. ;D

Best Answer

damn straight.

Best Answer

How long is it going to take for sensitive guys to realize that they're not the ones who knocked up their wives? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Best Answer

may be the whole life....

they dont wanna change , may be because of girls

Best Answer

eat me.

Best Answer

Girls usually want a strong man that is sensitive which translates as they want a strong man that can be sensitive sometimes. The key word is strong. So don't be a wuss, which I used be. Also, LOL, just because.

Best Answer

Society makers a lot of guys that way they want to turn men into a bunch of killers to throw into someones cannon fire. Men aren't allowed to have lives under that system they aren't allowed to discover themselves or even be people only soldiers and hard laborers. **** a society like that if they want killing I say we kill them first off.

Best Answer

sensitive guys get more coochie lol hahahaha jk but they do :)

Best Answer

They'll never realize cuz they're unwilling to accept their defeat...

The world wants people of substance....one needs to 'convince' people and not 'force' them...thats where sensitive ppl cm in who hv an understanding of people's emotions!!

And its not neceasary that sensitive people hv to hv a gay-attitude...i m vryyy sensitive but no one calls me a gay....jus try to maintain a balance in front of ppl who call u gay!! N dun mind if they dun get it...its ur life, not theirs....or mayb they are jus teasin u cuz they fear u r better than them when it comes to d preference n choice of girls ;)

Best Answer

I don't think they are. I am a sensitive guy myself, but many women are attracted to macho bad boys.

Edit: I realize sensitive is more on than it has been, but many females are still attracted to the alpha male, macho type.

Best Answer

Eh, Look at Hanson or Gil Ofarim, Sensetive Lyrics, Fem look & tons of females at their shows screaming their names.

I'm just saying. I'm not suffering because i'm sensetive, I get tons of female attention. I'm mostly suffering because macho bad boys think i'm gay until I prove otherwise.

Best Answer

How long will it take them to quit looking the mirror and kissing their own biceps?

I prefer sensitive men. Not girly men (i.e., you don't need to get "man make-up" and pedicures). The type of man who doesn't use his penis as an excuse for treating a woman like a doormat.

Best Answer